OK what's new

The G Man

Well, not a lot forum wise! Does this/that fit, opinion of this/that, usual stuff. But lots personally!

So, missed Lake Z, slipped to the wayside (apologies to Martin on that) serious, very, family illness, one that's only got one resolution, I'll say no more, welcome PMs though to discuss further.

Got some sort of points warning thingy, aggressive posting apparently, that's cool, probably deserved in a wibbely wobbly way :lol:

Anyway, my Nismo, up for sale soon, well I say soon, within the next nine months, still trying to figure out a way to keep it and buy my next ride (already picked and ordered), that'll be a challenge for some, but I suspect will go like the proverbial.

My country is also asking me to represent it again, that's a different, if not controversial, story, but one which I'm considering and will probably act on (that's UK country, for the politically astute).

Anyway, enough about me, how are you all? Living the dream I presume lol!

BTW, everything needs spacers and a stubby :lol:

• Like 1

In time Graham, I'm a busted flush on the family front for the minute, my new wheels comes second, started physically training again a few weeks ago for my countries need, man I'm too old!!

New wheels are the bomb though, car forums, they're great, missed it a lot on here, missed driving my wee Nismo for the last couple of months, (apart from DD use), getting to be in a better place family wise, but still not great, on two fronts.

However, this is a great place to vent, thanks all for that.

• Like 1

Man, this catching up is challenging!

Thanks all for the good wishes, prayers are needed (and I'm not religious), but we're, as a family, content where we are for the minute.

It's my countries needs that are perplexing, flipping heck, give me some notice :lol:

Sorry to hear about the illness George, wishing your family an easier time

So does the new car begin with a P and will make you best friends with ekona? Or have you changed your mind

• Like 1

It's jap? That's where the P is

GTR??

Even with my earning potential (and yours), I couldn't stand the running costs, that's for ZMANALEX only :lol:

It's not Japanese, nor German, and it's not a Volvo :lol:

It wasn't the Boxter I had my heart set on, it was the Cayman S, sadly, that's off the agenda, for now!

Edited by The G Man