Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Now he can grow up & buy a Zed
  2. Now he can grow up & buy a Zed
  3. Bet he parked there to reduce the risk of having the car doored
  4. Bet he parked there to reduce the risk of having the car doored
  5. Excellent choice Wes, nice colour to. Looks like a may have to follow suit with this 370z business soon
  6. Excellent choice Wes, nice colour to. Looks like a may have to follow suit with this 370z business soon
  7. What a transformation, great work. This is definitely an example you should have on your website.
  8. What a transformation, great work. This is definitely an example you should have on your website.
  9. V8 drift car, who cares about shut lines
  10. V8 drift car, who cares about shut lines
  11. Nice move, I had a look @ a blue one last week but wasn't quite what I wanted
  12. I was going to say the same as mike, check the fluid level, if low it normally means your pads are getting low, if you top it up to much its likely to overflow on the next pad change
  13. I was just about to post a thread about the handsome Scotsman, anyone notice that the facts & figures dont relate to the car in the picture?....
  14. YES
  15. merry christmas, I`m just going for a christmas drive in the zed whilst the roads are quiet & dry
  16. I don't Like the bolts, I think it make it look a little to busy, there going back to. Black
  17. Does he not mean the strut brace??? I recently done my plenum & strut bar in red
  18. I've now had 3sets on my lmgt4s but the falkens are what you pay for, there top end budgets, so if you want average grip & additional road noise go for the falkens but if you have a bit of spare cash go for something a bit better & asemetric
  19. A 40min job so long as you don't get the leads mixed up
  20. Wasso has a steP by steP guide
  21. How long will the shipping take on that?
  22. House of colour kandy red
  23. IMO if your car is within 6months of the end of warranty it's doubtful that the word warranty is even worth the paper its written on. I had an Audi TT 225 2weeks in warranty with an oil pump failure, 1destroyed engine no joy from the manufacturer & cost of rebuilding / reboring the engine. So I'm all for self servicing, so long as its done properly
  24. Surely this can be Alex's Xmas present for you this year? Including fitting?
×
×
  • Create New...