Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Will def keep an eye out for the ark exhaust early in July The racelogic vid is awesome !
  2. GIXXERUK

    My Z

    Impressive, aggressive
  3. Had to clean and re- seal a few tanks on bikes due to rust !
  4. Been a few times, went with a team that ran a 400 there The speeds really are breath taking when you're a few feet away
  5. Good call
  6. Excellent, the speed never fails to Suprise !
  7. Have to disagree with the panel pots, they last way more than 10-15 apps
  8. Magnet I wonder if it's possible to reverse the polarity ? Would be a good mod
  9. Congrats
  10. Hfc - hi flow cats
  11. They do but not on this forum
  12. Hmm I heard on the news that areas of the uk are now poorer than the poorest in Poland
  13. Agree about the performance increases. I'd like Abbey to get hold of one and see if there anything more to get out of it with an UpRev. Iirc mark said it essentially has an uprev already when someone asked about their nismo Maybe some mods and live mapping could release a bit more ?? Maybe a TURBO could release a LOT more Just one ? Oh I see... Thinking of economy
  14. Agree about the performance increases. I'd like Abbey to get hold of one and see if there anything more to get out of it with an UpRev. Iirc mark said it essentially has an uprev already when someone asked about their nismo Maybe some mods and live mapping could release a bit more ??
  15. Sorry, what ?? in terms of what Americans would term as sports cars! My point was that comparing sales of a small European car like the TT to a Nissan 370z in the US doesn't disprove the idea that the Nissan badge has something to do with the 370z not selling here. Pere's point is that car sales are down at the point across the board, to look solely at on model doesn't not give a true picture due to the economic climate No one is trying to disprove that the badge doesn't affect a cars sales, it obviously does
  16. I'm sure poor sales in this sector is pretty much across the board, that's why there are a lot of bargains out there even on older models, for the money how much car do you get when you buy a used m5 now ! Big engined cars are becoming dinosaurs
  17. I like it, I didn't like the mk1 370 nismo to begin with but it has definitely grown on me Are you comparing a 350 nismo to a 370 nismo or just a 350 ? I'm sure put side by side the 370 would look like it was shaped with a samurai sword and the 350 with a jelly mould
  18. I'm suprised the remap prices vary so much. Tdi north in warrington would be closer than abbey
  19. This warrants further investigation, burning oil can be a multitude of things, head gasket, valve guides, valve stem seals, rings etc etc If the oil slinger rings are broken they may cause bore scoring so it's a bad idea to run it Sorry I can't advise on anywhere in Swansea but I'm sure someone will be along soon That's bad luck, hopefully it's something not too costly as it could work out cheaper sourcing a replacement engine Good luck and
  20. This weekend
  21. Tdi north use the maps mark from abbey developed, what's you're location ?
  22. You're first post suggests 'fitted' and 2 air filters Misleading ... I'm suprised at the price difference !
  23. Air filters are literally a 2 min job !
  24. If you lower the car there is not enough adjustment on the oem eccentrics
×
×
  • Create New...