Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. That's more like it, a bit of respect That was respect, wasn't it ?
  2. Excuse me ? First Post here was 2006 IIRC Darn it. Was going to write "pre 2007", ....close enough though for a guess? You're the all knowledgeable one lately with forum etiquette - You usually find links back in 2000BC to help people out You need to know this stuff!! Oi !! Don't start picking on Graham !
  3. not as close as ...........
  4. looks good take it easy on the bends !
  5. I like the axe rims (not a fan of black wheels)
  6. always had a soft spot for the fiat coupe turbo
  7. tbh, spending that sort of cash I would rather have a cobra or push it a bit and get an invidia (or wait for a 2nd hand unit)
  8. first reply good you found it
  9. Yeah iPod, USB stick with mp3s on a 10 plate - touch screen It also has a hard drive that you can transfer cd's to
  10. I know the standard 370z wheels have no paint code as it is a Mix of silver over black or vice versa Always need all 4 wheels painting to get a march as they can't be matched properly
  11. If that child was a dog, he would be walking the green mile now ...
  12. As Graham says about £200-250 , it was done a couple of years ago and was nearer £200 then
  13. Mr Tumble has a lot to answer for
  14. Ex-zed owner punches a hungry child with special needs
  15. aboard
  16. If he did have "special needs" I can only blame the parent/guardian/minder, certainly not a pleasant experience, I can fully understand how unsettled you must have felt I'm sure any reaction from you would have been seen as wrong
  17. Twins
  18. Not strictly true but the general topic was TV and not being on the forum
  19. exactly the same as the one i use (which has a remap), even the same colour, get it mapped, you will be impressed
  20. I'd still ask Mitz though to see what he thinks just to be safe. http://www.willtheyfit.com/
  21. Difficult to tell from the pics but definitely looks like a Borge job with those jubilee clips Are they on the cats ? That could be the noise, vibration at speed
  22. personally I cant see any problem with the auction, I would buy it, he is selling other 350z items, it looks in good condition and he has good feedback
×
×
  • Create New...