Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. The bit with the floor tiles was dead funny. He was soo annoyed with the damaged floor tile, but even more annoyed at the one that had been replaced and didnt match the colour! He should know by now, when you lay the floor you buy sets from different batches, and mix them up. That way they dont match at all and it looks uniform because they dont quite match. Also keep a few for breakages afterwards so you can just drop ones in from the batches you used to do it originally. Not rocket science
  2. You havent seen Motorway Cops if you think every driver has a license. Most of the people they stop dont have one OK OK so most do and I agree that on the whole drivers are better than cyclists. I do think they should do awareness courses for new drivers (as part of getting the license) for cyclists so they know to look out for them and what to watch for.
  3. R888's are slightly excessive if you dont do any trackdays I think
  4. Pics of the new car or
  5. Chrome I'd say give it a go. Start with smaller flatter pieces and move up to the bigger and more complex when you get comfortable with it. Dont expect it to be quick though, so you might be driving around in a patchwork car for a while
  6. Dont even get me started with horses on the road, they really should be made to wear nappies
  7. Personally I think they should remove the auto function on SLRs there is no reason for them to be there. Now you know what it can really do, there will be no need to go back
  8. Surely its no problem in your 4x4 I'd beep the crap out of them TBH. I'm all for taking the primary when required to keep safe, but lane hogging does my nutt
  9. I thought up where you are its the law to allow faster vehicles to overtake? I'd be beeping and revving my engine at these numpties! Legally I think you are allowed to ride 2 abreast but not allowed to take more space than a car would occupy.
  10. Happy Birthday mate
  11. There are bad motorist and there are bad cyclists and from what I see they are in fairly even amounts on the road. I see my fair share of drivers overtaking cyclists just to cut in front of them at the next junction and these twerps deserve to have their cars "slapped" or banged or whatever as they are not obeying the rules of the road. But equally, I also see cyclists that undertake cars and then wonder why they get cut off I think both should have a long look at the others world and through appreciation for the others we might get on, but its not likely to happen any time soon I am fairly lucky as both my drive to work and cycle to work take in fairly quiet country lanes where people generally behave themselves both in cars and on bikes. Its when you get into cities and towns that things get very very dodgy.
  12. And HD Looked uber cool - but did anyone else think that girl shouldnt be building a supercar? I know plenty of other girls that know exactly how brakes work, and understand that actually, if any of the bolts need doing up properly, its not the handbrake I'd be worried about, but perhaps the main brake calliper bolts Maybe thats why they got her to do the handbrake (thats a joke before the girls start )
  13. Very nice What sort of MPG are you getting from it?
  14. Cant fault that logic - no wait .....
  15. Are we meant to be able to see anything? Night rides are great fun, makes fairly tame trails quite interesting and makes you feel like you are belting along until you look at the GPS trace and realise you were only going 15MPH!
  16. About 5-10HP I'd say. Exhaust is the main one that nets you the most power, decats and intakes will then get you limited returns. UpRev is a must with any breathing mods though to get the best from them, although Stillen exhaust and Gen3 intakes get you a supprisingly good AFR without as I found at Abbey. UpRev made the curve smoother though and gained me some bottom end torque.
  17. If only I didnt have a wedding, fences and the tax man to pay, those Kefs would make a nice upgrade to my 1005's I currently have GLWS, thats a cracking system for someone looking to start or upgrade to a decent HT setup
  18. The bigger issue will be that phone manufacturers arent writing good enough drivers for it, I doubt its Andriods fault too much. They'll get there eventually, look at how Windows has progressed on the UI front. It will seemingly always lag behind Apple though as they have very tight coupling of the hardware and software. Not something easily achieved by OS's that support multiple hardware configs. Google may make this better now they have a phone manufacturer in their pocket though
  19. Mine has about 95HP/l (if you guesstimate fly values). The 350 used to have about 80HP/l.
  20. What Andy said. Unless you are feeling a bit flush and decide to get a local inderpendant to give it an oil change. Just make sure you dont put fully synth in the engine as its not run in yet
  21. Saw this yesterday on TC and looks very cool They've done a great job in minuturising the components required for the touch to work properly
  22. Shouldnt be using anything less anyway I had this kind of treatment done on my old 350z for free at the dealer and can say it made sod all difference to how the car ran and MPG. Personally I'd leave it alone unless you have a reason to use it.
  23. My missus asked what exhaust I was going to put on mine as soon as she heard a stock 370z in the flesh - said it sounded crap compared to our 350z w/ Nismo
  24. Some of us just get too tempted by an upgrade - Colin especially!
×
×
  • Create New...