Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Good effort IMO, less model shots and more vids of other Z cars would have made it excellent Some great shots of the whole stand in there though.
  2. Just wish it wasnt in 3D - damn my crappy eyes Will get it on BD when it comes out in non-3D
  3. Happy Birthday bud Sorry to hear about the paint, that sounds like a PITA
  4. Hey dont diss it, I want good residuals!
  5. A tenner to Keswick eh? I wish... click. Well worth it though if you detour through Wales, and keep going to Scotland
  6. Theres always next year
  7. In reality it probably doesnt make any difference at all. If you have given them a good even coating it will be filtering properly. You may find with a little less oil they might not last as long before requiring another clean, but that doesnt matter much, just do them once a year and you'll be good to go. I think the ones I have in my Stillen G3 kit say to oil them once every 50k miles! Thats about once every 3yrs for me atm if not longer. WRT over oiling and fouling the MAF, thats largely an urban myth. Some time back I posted a vid from K&N where they tested MAFs and submerged them in filter oil. Once dried, they ran the "self clean" burn off and all was fine. They stated of all the dead MAFs they'd had, none of them were down to filter oil, it was pure coincidence they died when the owner fitted a K&N filter - more likely they were heavy handed with the MAF.
  8. What?! No cakes Sorry Chris You're off the Christmas card list Shame you cant make it, always good to catch up, and see how the wee one is getting on
  9. Welcome aboard, make sure you stick a thread up in the intro section so the 350z owners can see your pride and joy too, not all of them venture in here I'll add you to the list on the first page
  10. Park Tools and Sheldon Brown should be on everyone into bikings favorites list
  11. What is your bookmark? We removed the standard landing page for http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/portal.php ), but thats the one with all the stats on.
  12. Did wonder what happened to you chap. Glad it wasnt anything terminal. Car looked excellent
  13. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Very nice bud, cant wait to see you keep it stock
  14. Good work as always Mark
  15. They're having a laugh! But then some poor sole must buy them otherwise they wouldnt be offered! Dont tell you that on the website either do they
  16. Threads merged
  17. You need to MTFU and do the full loop like us real bikers Should have consulted you about cheeky trails before we set off. Looks like a good few rides for you chaps, even if Andy has somehow lost his balance at the moment - too much time on wind turbines me thinks!
  18. Another great day - good to catch up with some old friends and meet some new faces, the stand looked excellent and had lots of footfall Thanks to Peter for sorting out the tickets. I think there was only 2 people/tickets that were unaccounted for, everyone else collected them at the Premier Inn or kept in touch to get them on the gate. A guy from driftworks , Them 7series wheel look ballin. Tell him he needs to paint the centre caps
  19. Something else to add to the "must try" list
  20. Main thing that would wear the suspension is hitting square edges like potholes. Suspesion components are designed to take constant up/down, but what they wont like so much is sudden up/down. Wouldnt worry about it, bushes will likely be shot befre the suspension, and then its a good excuse to get some new coilovers From what I've seen, bushes are past their best by about 50k miles, suspension will last, what, 100k miles if not battered and looked after even longer.
  21. Thread tidied.
  22. Thread tidied at OPs request.
  23. Iron X
  24. I think he's chocca Simon, said that he couldnt fit me back in on a Saturday until June now and I was booked in for the 7th Although if Mark reads this - I think I may be free for some/all of next week if he has time to spare to fit me in
  25. What?! No cakes
×
×
  • Create New...