Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. If you had the exhaust and HFC's fitted you could probably leave it a while to get the remap. They run so rich that adding breathing mods will lean it a bit, but not so much that its dangerous. It my intakes which fiddle with the MAF, and exhaust, it was still rather rich. I think with intakes, exhaust, HFCs and headers, then you'd have to have a remap.
  2. +1 ....... 276 bhp ...... no headlight washers either ......... and with folding mirrors it's probably not a UK car .... also you'll get 30 mpg only if you drive it continuously at 60 mph No headlight washers on aftermarket Nismo bumpers Most cut the holes at least though Also, 30MPG+ is easily achievable without driving at 60 everywhere. I used to drive 70 miles a day to Slough and back, mix of A road and motorway (in a fair bit of traffic) and used to average 30-31MPG on my commute. Just have to know how to drive the Zed properly so that you arent ragging the throttle and brakes
  3. Good choice Scotty Why not keep the HFCs too? Need to recoup some of the cost of the exhuast?
  4. I never noticed until I started my new job. They are using archaic IE6 which brings up the lovely white box with red cross in it! I just thought you didnt have an avatar I take it displays for you? Or is it just not meant to work?
  5. Full of fail And speaking of fails - is your avatar meant to be a super mod image Liam? It doesnt display the way you've linked it
  6. I wasn't 100% sure so I asked the question and was awaiting a responce... If thats the case then obviously they are no good for our 370's.. Will update accordingly Good man - ask em where the sports package brakes are
  7. hehe cheeky misdirection Lucky its Friday or it would have gone in the Green Room
  8. How is this Zed ralated John? I know you put it in Video, but thats meant to be Zed related Video Moved to OT
  9. Arent all UK 370z "sports" brake equiped? I think that comes as standard on all UK 370z, unlike in the States where there are 2 brake packages.
  10. Not long til its free That was the only downside to me getting the 370z is the tax went up, but sod it, its not even 3 tanks of fuel difference!
  11. Sory to see that Still at least they left their number, thats not very common these days.
  12. Its not the size, its the number and complexity of the queries it runs. The problem with a lot of these mods is they add very inefficient SQL to the software whereas the default SQL for the forum is designed to be efficient. No problem on small boards (by small I mean number of posts and posts per day, not number of members), but on ours where we have a lot of activity it makes a big difference. Shouldnt be a problem, but it looks like quite a big mod, so needs investigating.
  13. Halfords Pro range always get praise. I know a few mechs that use them over Snapon etc.
  14. Nice way to compeletly fill the database with random crap - although the Green Room does a good attempt at that anyway You make a good point about other cars - will definately be limited to 350z and 370z only - will get too convoluted with other marques if we dont.
  15. Worth noting, we might limit the cars to 350z and 370z
  16. You might be waiting a while. It took a few weeks just to skin the last mod, and that fell on its face as it kept crashing. I might have time on Sunday now the weather looks crap to have a look at it and install it on a test forum, but I can see it taking upto a month to get this up and running as we need to solve our performance issues first
  17. WTF do they think it takes to change spark plugs :S dont know what to do, need them done and the next 2 months is Hectic.. may have to do it and again, just live and learn Depending on where you live, thats 1-1.5hrs of labour they are charging which is right for Nissan times. The problem is their manual tells them to remove loads of stuff you really dont need to, like the plenum, which an inderpendant wouldnt do. You can get away with leaving most of the stuff on and just shoving it out of the way to access the plugs.
  18. Dont hit him with the torque wrench, you will throw off the callibration! Hit him with a normal wrench Torque should be the same for any nut, just more important with alu to get it bob on. Its the studs that will be more at risk when over torqued I think. Any decent callibrated wrench will do - dont see why Laser wouldnt be alright
  19. BP does race fuel near tracks
  20. I'm neither, but my dad taught me in the olden ways
  21. Or 85 ft lbs for those of us who dont work in NM
  22. Thats far too clever for Nissan! It is the obvious answer though, but does rely on them having a couple of planks ...
  23. I'd say the Skoda out of those 2, just dont expect much MPG for a small engine, you will be razzing it around
  24. Tanks - wow that will be hard to miss Mart - can I have a go in it?
  25. They do this quite often as they dont want to service imports - not sure why but they do seem to avoid it! Turning away money seems mad to me
×
×
  • Create New...