Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Happy Birthday
  2. All round Martins house more like
  3. Chris`I

    Test drive

    I already got you pics (well Stan, but nm) The G37S is a lovely armchair fast car. Its a lot nicer inside as a cruiser than the 350z, and marginally better I'd say than the 370z (for cruising). I didnt like the 7AT transmission in the G even though its the same as the 370z, its just tuned differently. Has quite a few nice toys in it and the chairs are lovely. Boot is ok, better than the 370z and rear seats are a nice addition. Wouldnt pay the price they ask for it when you can have a 370z for less!
  4. Taken from Radio Times Ammended thread title
  5. Nope Cricket is on the 17th in 5th Gears slot
  6. They always say Next Weeks Show - and most of the time it then gets bumped
  7. Glad its being used after the stink kicked up to get it in here
  8. Back in 7 mins apparently so you wont have to do much work!
  9. O M G - maybe they have been h4x0r3d
  10. If its anything like the Black Edition paint, it will be a 2 stage pearl which isnt an easy fix to get right. Not sure the standard wheels are, but if its an insurance job, you may as well get a new wheel and keep yours as a spare - you could then get a local SMART repair place to touch it up
  11. New wheel on insurance
  12. +1, yep thats a non GT mate. You should have BOSE on your head unit and also some cruise controls on the right side of your steering wheel if it was a GT. +2 - no heated seat buttons, no cruise, no BOSE - sorry its a non-GT.
  13. GT should be leather and heated seats. However there could be a few second hand ones kicking around where the owner has swapped them out. Doesnt have aftermarket seats does it? Post a pic up
  14. Well thats kind of why I turned it off, but it appears some use it and the site is running fine, so I'll leave it for now
  15. Never had that problem in the 350z - maybe your battery is shot? 370z (which we are talking about here) uses something similar to RFID I'd imagine. Should be the same they have in other Nissan cars though, so shouldnt take a dealer long to work it out.
  16. I have turned the jump box back on, lets see how we get on
  17. Just to let you guys know we are making progress on this and things so far are looking good. This is the same mod we tried last time and it messed up the forum but it looks like someone else has taken over developement now and its a lot more stable (now at version 3.0 whereas before it was version 2). We need to do a test run integrating it into a copy of this site (thus far it is running on a vanilla install of the software), then we can move on to putting it live. Neo has been doing a lot of good work on this so you can all buy him a beer when you next see him (if you ever see him!)
  18. Are those gubbins in the bumper (literally strapped to the bumper with some wire hanging off) the sensors for the bonnet lifters then Mark? I had a feeling thats what it was for as they arent ok US cars. Good job I didnt disconnect them then!
  19. Was to see if it would speed things up. If theres enough want for it then we can reinstate it
  20. Does it to this with the passenger door and/or boot? If its only one door, its likely to be the reciever in the drivers door, if it happens with the others it could be the key batteries or something more central in the car. TBH I'd get it to a dearer as its in warranty. They can hook it up to Consult and diagnose whats going wrong.
  21. In all honesty unless you want some bling, I wouldnt bother with the Gen3s. They are quite a bit of expense for no real gain over decent drop ins. Install wise its not so bad, I think it took me about 3hrs in the end, because I was doing everything slowly. Could be done quicker, but I wouldnt want to rush it, I would leave an afternoon to do the work. IMO I'd just get drop in filters and put the extra money saved towards a remap. You have a good range of mods there, so you should see good gains from a map. Unless you want some extra under bonnet bling
  22. Not sure how much panel filters will net on their own, but with a freer flowing exhaust (one that replaces the standard Y pipe) they have shown to give a gain with a remap
  23. Very thin line isnt it
  24. If the 350z is anything to go by then open filters in the 370z will loose you power not make it. Stillen Gen3 and Injens are proven good gains as they put the filters outside of the engine bay. The problem with the Injens is they relocate one of the washer bottles, but in the UK we have 2 bottles (IIRC) so you'd have to work out how to relocate the other.
×
×
  • Create New...