Supprising as the comments I had in Wales was that my car was railing the corners better than the 350z, being noticably flatter. It certainly feels like it too. Having KW V3 does make you a little better than the OEM setup to say the least
I would like you to elaborate on this remark.
I have KW V3 and I am quite happy with how my car drives but I have no idea how much of adifference it makes.
I know it is close to impossible to quantify, but I would very much appreciate if you could elaborate on how you think/feel/believe the KW V3 setup is better than OEM.
Its like day and night. I will let owners with KW V3 ellaborate, but honestly, it makes a massive difference to go to any decent coilover setup. The car rides flatter in the bends, its more compliant over bumps and just feels tigher all together.
What you can say against them though is that a good setup for fast road driving/track driving is not the best for an all out GT car, which the 350z is meant to be. Aftermarket coilovers make it handle like a sports car, but I'm not sure how I would handle say driving to the South of France in a car set up well for the track/fast road - not unless you set them up specifically for that of course.