Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Or the owners manual
  2. well my friend got a garage so his going to show me as im working there... Hope you dont ever have to claim, that could be interesting if they investigate and find out you dont work there
  3. Well they will cover people younger than 25, but it normally makes the cover very expensive unless its for a large company in which case it doesnt make much difference. For small garages you normally find its a lot cheaper not to cover younger drivers
  4. Was going to say 8v is very low - get the battery changed - but you already have! Glad its sorted
  5. Ah with trade insurance they will probably stipulate you'll need to be over 25. Thats probably where your mate is coming from.
  6. Wasnt until quite late on in the evening to be fair - you lot had a big opportunity to have them
  7. I had a few more than that - Jayne told me I had to eat them
  8. +1 - its all down to insurance and how deep your pockets are. Admiral/Elephant will be your best bet, if they will insure you for a price you are willing to pay - theres nothing stopping you
  9. I used to go but havent been for a while due to work commitments. Should be able to start going again soon - so long as the Saxo chavs arent there
  10. MMmmmmm cakes - they were great Those that missed out were not impressed - they should have been quicker!
  11. I would say your best bet for most servicing and mechanical jobs would be TGM Sport in Fleet. Tom and the gang are very well versed in 350z's. For anything a bit more exotic (mapping or turbo/SC applications) check out Abbey Motorsport in Oxted Do you go to the monthly Reading Jap meet at the footie stadium?
  12. +1 - we're looking at chopping in Amanda's Ibiza, and although the quote for it is about £6500 in Parkers, they called around other dealers and found out they are quite hard to shift atm with SEATs good deals on new cars, so dropped the price they are willing to pay to £4500 as they dont think they can shift it
  13. Amanda doesnt care how much I spend - she just expects whatever I get/use for my car to be used on hers as well
  14. Have you tried to PM ZMANALEX or R35LEE? They might have some knocking about
  15. My car is priceless
  16. I gather Liz is reading over your shoulder ^^^^^^ Everything is a tenna with Tim - great value
  17. Congrats to the winners
  18. A great weekend and a great testiment to the clubs and organisers involved. Shame the weather wasnt the best (Amanda failed to bring wall to wall sushine this time - but 1 out of 3 visits isnt bad ), but we made the best of it and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Was great to meet a whole bunch of new people, see more 370z's at a meet (I wasnt the only 370z in the village for once ). We also had a great not so secret run over to AK's house which is always a good run and nice to get a shower Wasso: glad you enjoyed your lesson in the art of fuel conservation, just dont let anyone else know how its done We did expect you to peel off at each and every service area thinking "surely he must be out of fuel by now" Was amazed to see you make it all the way home, just goes to show that cruising at a sensible speed (90kMPH) or so can indeed give good economy. For the whole weekend we got 28.5MPG, not bad for the hooning we did over to AK's place Look forward to next year
  19. Fits Nismo very well I must say
  20. Dont know what happened (just back from LakeZ) but if the thread/post was dissapproved then its gone forever. If you post it again though it will be approved this time
  21. And whats your excuse - huh huh? Bloomin' ash cloud. Ah yeah, I'll let you off then
  22. And whats your excuse - huh huh? I better get on and pack the car
  23. Anyway I dont think Rim Wax is carnauba
  24. Chris`I

    Petrol.

    370z needs Super Unleaded (98RON+) - Tesco 99RON does just nicely
×
×
  • Create New...