Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. nail varnish
  2. hello again twobears. with regards to NADA i've not been so can;t comment, but i do know about NADS they were very helpful; they've helped me navigate a few in out deals; great place to be when you find one, not everyones cup of tea. i think yuo might like a vist to NADS.women love NADS. my wife said NADS were the best. If you have any questions about NADS just drop me a pm or ask on here. i'm sure some of the others could probably help out with NADS
  3. I've lost track of what it looked like last, you should have put up a before and after pic
  4. I use rum, but I reckon that will work
  5. Oh dear
  6. Nicely done
  7. If the starter is sticking, you can try a sharp hit with a hammer, sounds like you need a new starter
  8. Just one of those things
  9. If the new battery went in and then it was left for 2 months, then the battery is flag, or possible the starter may be going and hasn't been charging the battery properly. Did you disconnect the battery before you left it?
  10. rtbiscuit

    Polestar

    I watched the pistonheads vid on it, definitely got pace.
  11. Have the Microsoft surface and love it, got keyboard, got mouse scroll pad, runs office, doesn't play flash, but has a usb port and micro sd up to 64gb not had any crash or lag issues. And I run a remote desktop app so I can control my desktop from my tablet, and run windows software via that.
  12. I bought mine with one space and a garage, but I paid for it as I new I could convert the garden into a parking space. Thing is I'm getting frustrated with everyone else crap parking, but I feel if I complain I become the w@nker, its not my fault they own more cars than they can park. I planned a head, but if I get the police involved I become the villain. Problem is many have a parking space, but can't be bothered to park round the back or use other side streets.
  13. I ordered one from them that said rtbiscuit, but they sent me this
  14. he's not wrong. its against the highway code to park on the pavement, just because people do it doesn;t make it right. people stick hamsters up their ar$e but that doesn't make it right. we've all done it at some point. but be aware that if you do it there is a risk of damage from pedestrians, and possibility of a plod telling off.
  15. AMT u Mite Wnt 2 wtch te txt spk n hr peeps dnt lik it and with regards to the audi's speed isn't everything, i'd rather have an audi interior than a nissan interior, materials are nicer, looks better as well.
  16. see i just read it as 37 ounces
  17. the oroginal is no longer in production, but copies often go by the name of nismo N2 as well as the V2, shine might do one, speak to the traders on here
  18. i have one on our street who parks right on a corner, not just before or just after, but right on it, and not close to the curb, no that would be too easy, no, they park about 2 foot away, and if cars are in the parking bay opposite, you almost need to perform a 3 point manouve to get round it.
  19. Someone please explain, I think this has gone over my head
  20. Thanks scuba, inthought I was right, but was to lazy to go and look
  21. Its like watching Godzilla getting electrocuted while he sticks a remote up his arse, I laugh every time I see it
×
×
  • Create New...