Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Have a read on amazon for the product and read the reviews, I often find if I have an issue someone else has as well and they usually post a fix as well.
  2. Love watching rugby, even my wife will watch it with me, and she even gets just as shouty as I do.
  3. Vango and bergaus are good makes at not bad prices, if you can stretch to north face they are pretty solid as well. We use slot of vango and bergaus with our D of E students. Can't remember what brand I have, will need to go up stairs and check but it cost me £60 15 years go and its still going strong.
  4. Can you bring me a cup of tea out, its really cold sat in this bush
  5. Was a cracking game to watch
  6. Just looked on amazon, says it comes with a cd
  7. I know where you live; I'm sat outside your house right now
  8. Huh He picked it up today.... I think its worth talking to the garage, if it is covered in the warranty is doubtful but definitely worth talking to them, its not a huge fix you can buy new parts but in the main the clicky axle can be taken apart and regreased if it is not too bad if its 2nd hand its not guaranteed to come with a warranty, its not like its with the manufacturers warranty. its classed as a war and tear issue. I had trouble getting Nissan to do it a week out of warranty. ask them but if it didn't have a warranty agreed as part of the sale I think its down to the op
  9. just down the road from me and you dont call to meet up?
  10. it doesn't stop the car from working. the car is no longer in warranty, I think its down to you to get it fixed. if you didn't pick it up in the pre sale inspection its on you to fix.
  11. call it tsmpax or always
  12. No grumpy drawers .... Will pm you a code I'm not grumpy I'm just on my man period
  13. I've just emailed a company I deal with in the states, they look to offer a better alternative to plastidip. looking at becoming a UK supplier for them. i'll keep people posted.
  14. bit of filler, job done!
  15. maybe he's taking up rimming?
  16. i appreciate the message i got telling me the codes were in...oh there wasn't one. what was the point of the list earlier then? i'm guessing its a months wait for another 25 codes is it?
  17. cotton eye joe
  18. all my non english mates support who ever is playing england. and as husky is scottish, it wouldnt suprise me if he'd waving the dragon.
×
×
  • Create New...