Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I do the parts on an exchange basis, so as long as they aren;t broken, i take your old set, refurb them and dip them and then they are sold to the next person. if there are chips or marks i clean them up and sand them back first. its a painted finish, so no edges or lips like stick on stuff. its the original part, so it always fits just like the original part. and you can care for it just liek you do your normal paint work.
  2. I'll post up when they are ready, but some new bits as well
  3. I have a new set of carbon dipped ones should be ready hopefully end of this week.
  4. and about £20k to build, not a bad mark up
  5. looking very tidy
  6. long term plan is to build a gt40 kit car
  7. not a fan, I'd have a GT40, but not a stinger, but if it floats your boat, get it.
  8. The zed clubs very own bad boy yardy!

×
×
  • Create New...