Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I'm looking at oiless as I might spray with it, apparently oiless is better for spray work
  2. Already got it, drove home in it last night.
  3. I looked at the last auction, got registered and everything, then it shows you the additional charges, and at that point I lost interest.
  4. What kind of litreage are people buying?
  5. rtbiscuit

    dash cam

    i keep thinking about getting one
  6. my old engine bay and some pics from when i organised the s2k calendar
  7. i need a compressor in my life
  8. If you want v8s what about Porsche 928 or bmw 8 series. Or get an mr2 roadster and with the Change get a v6 conversion done, or if you want Westfield, what about the cheaper robin hoods.
  9. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/47404-rtcustomz-diy-vinyl-wrapping-roofs-price-list/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60565-rtcustomz-carbon-dipped-b-pillars-65/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63457-rtcustomz-carbon-steering-controls-55-ex-pp/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60564-rtcustomz-carbon-dipped-keys-35/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/19579-rtcustomz-custom-vinyl-cutting/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52941-rtcustomz-evotriangle-decal-5/. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48450-rtcustomz-abbey-engine-decal-10-30-off-7/
  10. I've given him a call,
  11. Not worked price out yet, and I send the new one out, once you fit it, you send your old one back
  12. That's not the internet; I've seen it
  13. I'm just finishing off a carbon dipped rear strut at the moment, if that's of any interest. For more info check out rtcustomz on facebook
  14. I'd be more concerned its been handling someone else's todger
  15. Last time I checked I wasn't allowed to donate blood. I have heamochromatosis, means my body stores iron, and to control it the take my blood, apparently it has a high iron count. I am however an organ donor. Although the quality of what's there is debateable
  16. That's an interior I could happily sit in
  17. Happy b day mate
  18. Looking good
  19. used to be on s2ki as well
  20. Seen worse, not bad, a little busy on the eyes, but not horrific
  21. Not seen that before, interesting find
  22. I still chat to Ian, he's a mate on FB, nice bloke
  23. very true
  24. That Dino is a stunner, its one of the few fezza's I actually like
×
×
  • Create New...