Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Rx7 and nsx were the only 2 90's cars I still love. Supra is ok, but not a Nissan fan of the old stuff.
  2. Having found my japanese love to be honda, i would love a new NSX to come out, to be fair i'd love an old NSX
  3. Sadly its banking and stock markets that make the world go round. With regards to ex military personnel on benefits, they should have their own system. If they've fought, and been injured, be it physically or mentally, then they should be entitled to what ever they need. I have no issue about paying taxes to support people who've risked their life for me and been injured.
  4. I'm in the middle of spending between 2-3k sorting all the rust on the jag
  5. ok I do mind, I just think its a little better than not working at all, I'm just glad the rents getting paid. Apparently its almost impossible to prove as they all back each other up, and there is very little paper trail as its all cash in hand.
  6. We've just rented out our flat to new tenants, the guy works as a waiter at an Indian restaurant. We looked at his file with the renting agency, and his salary for the year is £9000 for the year, we said to the agency we can't rent to them they won't be able to afford the rent. But the agency said its a known fact they are a safe bet and always make their payment. We asked how they are so certain. And they explained the scam. They normally work for family and are paid in cash they declare the 9k but earn alto more in tips etc plus the families help each other out so they never miss payments. The reason their salary is put at under 9k is so they can then claim loads off benefits. They reckon their actual salary before benefits is closer to 20k and then at least another 10k in benefits is earned on top. I kind of don't mind as much as they are working, but its still playing the system
  7. Looking good as always.
  8. I think they could have been stricter, benefits should be there to keep you alive till you get back on your feet, and not a method of avoiding work. I say bring in food vouchers like the old ration books. Can buy any food any where with it. But you can't spent them on things like fags and booze. Luxury items they should have to fund themselves.
  9. its the zed taliban^^^
  10. FU SMD I'm going to the chinese for some food
  11. and with reference to wood, mine is going to be de wooded soon.
  12. But your here yes here as a member in a non work capacity, will sit down price and check things out and do the drawings later...like not on this weekend. But your here currently sat down stairs with my tablet, yes I'm on here, but I do all my work stuff on my big computer in the study, and this weekend I have shut the door to the study and I'm spending some time with my wife down stairs watching some movies.
  13. nope but I found more rust so ,more to cut and weld on Tuesday
  14. looks good, if you want i cut decals and do replacement text for the battery and brakefluid covers used to sell them when the carbon covers were available. can do any colour you want and size. just drop me a pm
  15. But your here yes here as a member in a non work capacity, will sit down price and check things out and do the drawings later...like not on this weekend.
  16. well today I started with this then I did this and finished with this this was so I could take it home, still got to paint it, and fit the lower grille and under tray, and the in arch extensions. then I need to find new fog lights. it goes in to the body shop on Tuesday, where the sides and rear will be fitted properly and the whole car gets a lick of paint.
  17. looking forward to it
  18. i'll drop you a message after the weekend, am having the easter weekend off
  19. I use falken 452s on my 20" BBS wheels, not as good as MPSS but cost £600 instead of £1400 needed for tyres
  20. it seems to have good days and bad days
  21. got mine as well, although was just out the door, so not had a proper look yet.
  22. Have no problem with the old lady coming back from zim, as for bm, on the plane he must go...back to scotland
  23. Www.photobucket.com start an account, you can upload pics on it, then copy and paste the img code on here, and voilà pics on here. PB is a host site
  24. Its why I like apex, as they are a dry filter. But good to hear aem doing them as well now.
×
×
  • Create New...