Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Godspeed have accepted taking the callipers back. It turns out there was NO lacquer on the callipers "We use gloss paint and this didn't require lacquer" So they will re-do all of them with lacquer this time. I shall update when they return
  2. Wasso

    window tinting

    How much did that cost if you don't mind me asking?
  3. Standard widths are F 225 R 245 To be fair from the video the sound of tyres screeching happens early on in the corner before it should have been letting go. It clearly got to the point where it couldn't hold on any longer, potentially due to the tyre width resulting in the tyre breaking down and well you going cross country!! This accident could have ended up a LOT worse, you and others could have been fatally injured. In terms of where to turn next legally with this type legal predicament I wouldn't know. I'm sure someone may have some advice
  4. :lol: you'll only ever play that game once
  5. I was going to say CS, that's where mine were purchased
  6. Thirded! I'd probably start with "See that damaged car in your garage, YOU DID THAT now fix it!!"
  7. I bet you are eager to get them fitted!!!!!
  8. Very How long is the wait time?
  9. Does anyone purchase from Craigslist, dodgy ground from my perspective
  10. To be fair the Halfords stuff I've never had a problem with. Not sure if this link will work, but I've purchased a number of double sided tapes and sticky blobs from them. They're stuff is very good. http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/specialist-ta ... 1497.l2754
  11. Details sent via private message.
  12. Funny you say that, I saw a Rose today and didn't flash only because the driver didn't have woman's hands and frankly didn't look like you but was for sure beginning OY10 which led me to believe it was you??
  13. Great work Chris, the paint work is superb and to be fair I think the angry stripes on the bonnet are perfect. Good to see the engine build is back on track. I reckon once everything is done you should hold a big meet for her to all celebrate and see the end results. I know that maybe the end is still a way off yet, but it would be a great meet that's for sure. Keep at it
  14. Now we know Will likes to tastefully modify his sweet Rosie, so what should Will think about doing next? Suggestions and photos I'll start with...... Ings Bodykit but of course drop the rear spoiler.
  15. I'm pretty sure this will fit a 06 revup as well. Just not HR. GLWTS You haven't got a pair of facelift headlights by any chance?
  16. I would suggest you use a good independent who know the 350's - chances are the Nissan dealer will not have any techies who know their way around the ZEDs. I am sure those more local to you in Bristol can point in the right direction but the nearest Trader on here I am aware of and who I am sure could sort this for you is Jez at Horsham Developments who are at Chievely in Berkshire. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=home +1 on Horsham
  17. Good luck Mark all the best and keep us updated
  18. Different I say.... Not my cuppa in terms of colours, and probably a bit too much orange, I mean gold going on?? Spoiler is a win any day, I like the rear lights but a shame on MOT rules. I'm now on my 3rd colour theme, so there's a future for transformation and you'll know when it's perfect To be fair I totally understand the position regarding costs to modify. The problem is it can easily spiral out of control for which the zeditis bug has no cure. Inspiration is a cruel word.....
  19. Let us know. Myself and SpursMad also have this, but neither of us have scheduled a date.
  20. Happy Birthday Stevo!!
  21. Wasso

    LakeZ names list

    Good to hear, it's been too long since I last saw Greekman in Wales From the list of names attending I'd say it's going to be a drink fest more than anything Must remember to pack paracetamol!!!!!!!!
  22. I won't go into how often or how much time I spend cleaning my car.... At the end of the day it's all about personal taste.... I enjoy having my car super clean. Someone in Wales can't remember who, said "how old is your car" I said "6 years". They couldn't believe the car was that old with the presentation of how it looks. If you've got time its a bonus which I have lots of at the moment
  23. And some sheep.... And nearly himself
  24. There was a small amount of brake fluid that dripped onto the caliper, it instantly started stripping itself. Now if you drip brake fluid on the oem brembo's nothing happens as their is plenty of lacquer. I then took my finger nail to the paint, it clearly was not lacquered before leaving their depot. So they will be going back and a morning wasted.
  25. Had an opportunity to fit the above today, although encountered some issues with the calipers. 1. They have been spray painted rather than powder coated. 2. There is minimal or NO lacquer on them what so ever. They are going straight back to Godspeed for correction. So the calipers were not fitted. The auto fold mirrors therefore were dropped as well, due to the amount of time fitting the engine start button. Now, this is one piece of kit that really does look oem when fitted. Fits perfect, starts every time and looks nice.
×
×
  • Create New...