Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. That's a fair point actually, the feet are a lighter blue and would suit perfect
  2. I wasn't referring to mine, moreso Glrnet - he is Pappa Smurf. All things will turn blue and silver! But cheers for your comments, great to see you're modifying with taste
  3. Wasso

    custom lights

    Seen some bad posts on my350z regarding cincity. Keeping cash and not doing work. A shame as their work is very good.
  4. A heat resistant lunch box and cigarette storage box. Impenetrable by sound, vibration or bombs??? Nice work
  5. Thought I'd post this in here rather than Black Hawks area, reminding me this photo deserves a right in this thread (of course after a Pristine Detailing session) I personally believe Coldel will have his own Calendar next year
  6. Good job
  7. Looking very similar - although probably not the best pic. (Is there room for 2 smurfs in this town?)
  8. Wasso

    custom lights

    A guide would be good. Looking forward to the results +2 on that one and I'll be interested to see if you might investigate "Iron Man" lighting also
  9. Wasso

    custom lights

    I know, I was just saying he "also" does headlights as the video exampled only shows indicators remodelled. I messaged the chap last year prior to Christmas and almost fell over at his price. So I'm "potentially" going to have a go myself. And as I lend my hand to polishing, if this goes well.......well who knows I'm just waiting for some headlights to appear now
  10. Wasso

    custom lights

    Zleds also does the full headlight shibang in America, a little expensive but look really good.
  11. The blue bits were contributed by glrnet
  12. Now I bet that need more than just a few rattle cans. Good find
  13. If you click the description it lists..... POWER - Lots I doubt very much it has lots of power with half the engine missing, sorry correction spot the parts that are left of the engine
  14. That is sheer class Jim Buster should have had a fag hanging out of mouth There's some great forum love going on here, good to see we aren't just a user name and a keyboard. Keep up the good work Chris and Bob
  15. What should correlate is your last log in time (top left beneath the Garage button) and the time of the first oldest post. If your last logged on time is way prior than the oldest message you can see then there's a problem. If for instance yesterday you didn't read 80% of the posts, they will not carry forward for when you look this morning. It seems the system is loging us out in the early hours of the morning and so your old "view new posts" will have gone. If you click "unread posts" all should return from the day previous. That's my perception anyway
  16. Happy Birthday Chris, all the best and have a few on me
  17. Some people need to get out more
  18. Once the air intake is detached from the TB it's a case of 4 hoses and 16bolts and it lifts off. So the TB is attached to the top part of the plenum.
  19. Nice That camera of yours is the nuts I have to say
  20. Catch can tested and proven. Run on NA and FI. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=60545
  21. Well done Mark for making the effort and delving into the unknown. It's a shame all the other cars were teenagers first cars, except for a few. There's a lot of preparation for these things and shocked you'd not done the engine bay, but at least you know for next time. Good effort car looked the best IMO. Did you get any free bits from AutoGlym?
  22. Easiest to remove air intake tube away from the throttle body, and as Ricey says 4 Alan bolts and an electrical plug. Best to use cotton buts and carbon cleaner. You can support the rear of the butterfly with one hand and clean with buds and cleaner with the other. Advisable to do a TB reset even if you don't think it's moved. Also be careful of the metal gasket that sits between the TB and plenum as it can be dropped in the engine bay and a bugger to retrieve.
  23. Very smart, looks great with your colour Zed
  24. If not ford focus had one for 9 years and cost £600 in maintenance during that time. (less service costs) Bullet proof!
×
×
  • Create New...