Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hey good to see Jez
  2. Paul I feel for you mate, you're not getting the best of luck with that merc, and it's even got four pages all to itself so far. I'd burn it and claim the insurance, not that I'd do that of course
  3. Wasso

    Photoshop help #2

    ^^^^ Artist!! I'm impressed, maybe you should have a go at that spoiler Dave promised to do. A week ago
  4. I wouldn't have a clue to be fair. You'd do best picking up a set of used shocks on the forum and getting them fitted. Funny enough I have a full set of oem shocks and springs including Eibach Pro springs still fitted to my old shocks.
  5. I think 20-30 is fine, but if lower it normally indicates a little low on oil. It's how I monitor my oil levels if not checked for a while.
  6. Clay will take a lot of time, but it's always worth starting with the easiest option. Ken has hit the nail on the head, and so it'll come off with some patience. Lube up well and get to work You never know the SRP may break through the paint, especially of its fresh. If not the clay will work just fine.
  7. Super Resin Polish or Clay for starters, see how you get on. If you haven't got any I've got a sample pot which will suffice if you want me to send it up?
  8. I've got some software I can send to you. PM Sent.
  9. All I can say repeatedly is WOW!
  10. Ha ha that 34 is always trying to get in front of me at the supermarket
  11. Wasso

    Evo 8 Brembos

    Front Brembo are 324mm Front non Brembo are 296mm So, fitting UK Brembo rotors and calipers will gain you better braking than the EVO calipers.
  12. If you can achieve over 155mph then it's been uprev'd There's no other way of telling AFAIK
  13. Wasso

    Evo 8 Brembos

    Then you'll need to run Evo pads which could be smaller on Zed rotors. Bad mix in my eyes.
  14. Wasso

    Evo 8 Brembos

    My thoughts precisely. (took me about 15 mins to get that info though )
  15. Very well said. I was just saying you make it look easy
  16. Wasso

    Evo 8 Brembos

    The difference between the Brembo callipers on a Evo 8 and Zed are below. Piston size Evo 8 - 40mm Zed - 44mm Hope that helps
  17. You're having a laff, you made it look that easy
  18. WTF! How dare you let the Azure gang down with a dirty beast like that. That's filthy!! Good job on the cleanup though
  19. Hey Kim, that's not insanity, it's a bloody good idea, you know as well as my car does those holes are huge!! Although Chris likes to make things so I guess it keeps him off the streets See you next week
  20. That potting shed is probably bigger than our house Looks real nice, but with Bears in the woods, does that mean you'll now need a big gun for protection. Glad things are going well, and to be fair England still looks better
  21. That'll make your steering heavy that's for sure!
  22. Any particular reason why you'd want 10j?
  23. And here's my lock screen I have my phone on silent at all times, but if set to normal when you swipe to unlock the phone has a recording of the 350z revving hence I keep it on silent as it gets a bit embarrassing during meetings BROOOOOOOOOM!!!
  24. Jailbroken Have you not heard of the new telephony network Wasso? I'm branching out you know The MB tells me the amount of memory remaining with Apps running, again more functionality.
  25. 1) I cost my cornflakes every morning with lead filings and 99Ron fuel. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire! 3) I chew on wild rabbits as a snack. 4) I blow my tyres up with my mouth. 5) I shave with a bowie knife. 6) I changed my oil and used my teeth to get the sup plug off! 7) I too changed my oil and drank the waste! 8) I eat my dinner with a pitch fork and machete. 9) My cat has been trained to be the local drug dealer
×
×
  • Create New...