Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Saw them in concert in Newcastle and for Jaynes Christmas present she's got flights to dublin staying 4 nights in a swanky hotel all expenses paid and whilst we're there we're seeing Girls Aloud. She was dead chuffed at Christmas, and I'm even happier so that I can see them half naked. Can't wait
  2. Funny that because my nick name is MLEZJ.... ML56EZJ
  3. And me I've got Zero time at the mo for hunting, but would love some merchandise
  4. Probably me I've deleted the PM don't think it was you though blood or are you particularly good at peeing the opposite sex off? I believe there may have been another member of the opposite sex that fled also.
  5. I wondered what that this was poking me as I say in your drivers seat. I thought it was a massager at first, but them realised its true purpose :wink:
  6. I met Katie Price in Ibiza in 1999 just as she was getting popular, and I didn't know who she was and surmised at the time she was a mouthy ugly *****. I got back to the UK and subsequently found out who she was. To this day she's still the same.
  7. It's not a 'build' thread...... It's just a thread.....
  8. Jodie Marsh is a train wreck! END! Katie Price as well!!
  9. Clearly listening to a crap radio station then? Didn't Two Bears come up with this question not so long ago...... In fact what's happened to Two Bears, done her psychology and disappeared??
  10. What you've got a mondeo ST?
  11. I've got a Berk intake yet to be polished, it would be the end of next week before its ready. Here's an example: It won't come with the rubber hose attachments but you can get those from Demontweeks for like £20, then £11 for the jubilee clips from eBay.
  12. 828 hp @ the hubs, couldn't find the torque figures. An yes 4.2L TT with NOS and METH!!
  13. Power I think wasn't he up to the 800's without the NOS or Meth or something?
  14. I'd like to know who did the build?
  15. Agreed you could have sold all the mods for £17k and still had a car worth £6k at the end of it. It's not worth £16k. £12-14k yes.
  16. Caught it all on the news this morning. Agreed online is easier and cheaper. Shops will be the thing of the past soon and instead just bars and clubs.
  17. All we need now is Tony420z to make an appearance
  18. Congrats to you both, here's to sleepless nights and no cash. Please don't show Jayne your newborns at the LakeZ otherwise we'll be late for events :wink:
  19. Ha ha spot on matey, glad it all turned out good in the end. So why didn't you buy that engine if you ARE actually buying things I send you Nice fab work as always, but I see the ARC etching has been polished off, but hey it's no loss because distinctively its an ARC no mistake there. Glad I helped out another of your purchases. You should have said about instructions as I've got mine fitted :wink: Tip top job
  20. Really Jessops are going? I'm surprised, thought they had the market sold.
  21. Stayed just outside Berlin during my 6 month tour of Europe and Berlin in 1999 was the worlds largest building site. I'd love to see it now and the changes. The TV tower is a must for views. Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenberg gate. One of the longest running Techno labels run from Berlin and I managed toget a night at their club. The label and club is called Tresor. The club is a disused bank/vault. As such you actually club where the money was held, still with the old vault bars in existence. It's not grungy but any serious clubber must head there for a night of music. They don't just play techno but if its something you fancy get on down there, if its still going etc. The trains in Berlin are as the Germans say "Ze trains are alwayz on time!"
  22. Sounds good to me
  23. Some naff ones but some seriously cool talented people. http://youtu.be/k3VevYjjwQk
  24. There's some epic detail going on in there To be fair they've missed a few bits so I'll pass as I've got enough polishing to do
×
×
  • Create New...