Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Gold!! Interesting..... That's a colour not asked for before. I'll check to see if its possible, can't see why not but I'll check. No need for payment just yet I'll pop your name on the list.
  2. The 2 remaining spacers are just polished for now, so once the final two are accounted for they will be anodised per each request so if you want purple that's no problem. They fit under the strut bar due to having longer bolts for the plenum and spacers for the strut bar. All tested and fits perfect.
  3. Note collection will now be Thursday for delivery Friday. I'll confirm the list of spacers being sent. In terms of instructions, as simple as using the instructions via motordyne - http://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf as my printer is running out of ink so printing 160 pages would be out the question this week, and it saves killing trees. Any questions please ask. Furthermore, with the remaining 2 spacers please pop your name down if you're interested. 1. KC350Z (tbc) 2. kbeast35 (Orange) 3. The Chubby Ninja (Gold) 4.
  4. You lost me on that one...... Zed cover? Hmmmm will await your pics
  5. Happy Birthday Mike, have a great day
  6. They look great, keep us posted with fitting etc
  7. He needs a haircut that's for sure!!
  8. http://bit.ly/VVuQJm
  9. Somebody should just shoot him in the head, because ultimately that's what he was looking for riding like that.
  10. There's some very sad people out there. We at least he's not robbing cars or raping anyone, just shining laser lights in their eyes. Each to their own I suppose.
  11. Ha ha no worries matey, just don't use them when there's no snow or they will break down faster than you can say "wheel spin"
  12. All paid spacers are being collected from me on Wednesday for arrival Thursday.
  13. That's why I'm working from home today. I've never seen so much snow on my car and the mounds of snow around my car makes me feel like I'm in Austria or something?
  14. And here's a better pic of his plenum
  15. I also did Darren's pipes I mean intake pipes. (Where his hands are in the bay) All parts that are removable are done by a bench polisher with 3 varying levels of cut and associated compounds.
  16. Video?
  17. You would need to take the engine out to get the front timing cover off, but as said polished in the bay is the only other way. What makes it a ballache is the fact you've got to lean over the bumper which can cause quite a few aches and pains. Anything that can be removed you get a far better finish, example below. But in place I'll use a mix of dremmel and drill with varying mops and compounds. So from Atkins efforts I'd say pretty good, its just so time consuming, messy, and full of aches and pains.
  18. Good idea especially for those who not that often me though
  19. I never search lol..... Thing is I normally capture all that's been said, but clearly the previous headings didn't catch my eye.
  20. Wasso

    End caps

    I have a plastic end cap but not of that size for the tube you're referring to. The washer jet pipe, fold the end in half, slide into jubilee clip and tighten. Ring me anytime today (I'm polishing) but ring me
  21. B0llocks! Maybe it's my age then? But at least I hadn't posted in one of those threads or that would have meant my memory is on its way out. I am actually polishing today, so maybe the results will be published tonight.
  22. Really, I'm sure there's been similar but not the same vid...... Really?
  23. Erm yeah this is cool..... Epic!!
  24. Now it's getting a bit rough
×
×
  • Create New...