Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Yes mine consumes a fair bit, even more so now at 75k.
  2. It does say Wales 2013 discussion? <---- not spam
  3. Cheers for the plug Found here..... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62446-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170-next-batch-march/ Welcome along
  4. The paint is fooked on it anyway. I'm hoping to get a partial or full respray before Wales, to correct the mess RT made.
  5. What time are they clocking in this evening?
  6. They're at the anodisers being erm anodised.
  7. I'm with you on that one! Socks for the WIN
  8. Wasso

    OEM bits

    Well used!
  9. Wasso

    OEM bits

    You take his Rims and he'll take your knob
  10. The old forum would have functionality in which to sticky posts driven by REO's. The new forum I can't seen an option, does this mean it's a Mod function only, as I want to un-sticky and sticky posts which reside within the Midlands area. Thanks
  11. Look forward to it.
  12. At least someone is doing some constructive work on the for sale threads.
  13. Happy Birthday DAZ450! A wonder horse of the forum community í ½í± Have a cool day (probably at work as usual) so I'm sure you've been celebrating the weeken just gone and to come. All the best and hope to see you soon. Jayne also wishes you a Happy Birthday. :band:
  14. Thanks Mr G, I can be helpful sometimes. It would answer why it happens on every Zed and not just one particular colour?
  15. Okay I had exactly the same issue up until I had my car sprayed. Since the paintwork over the rear arch was done I no longer see a difference between the arch and flap. From this I summize, the car whilst originally being painted does not include the filler cap. The cap I presume is done elsewhere within Nissan, maybe a different booth, different layers of paint I don't know. All I can say is my car no longer contains this problem, so its got to do with Nissan not spraying the entire car with the cap on. If you think about it, the cap wouldn't be installed when being originally sprayed and only installed later in the process. Well that's what I think anyway and would seem to add up.
  16. Wasso

    New Tomei Exhaust

    Sounds superb, but as Chris said single pipes don't really get sold here. It would also look daft on a chargespeed which is a damn shame.
  17. Sorry Dave I was busy I wasn't going to mention it was you.... you can catch anyone on a bad day but the fact that you still do it to me hurts :lol:
  18. Sorry Dave I was busy
  19. I also had this on, didn't pay much attention at first, but then turned the sound up and was highly engrossed. I was quite impressed even though I didn't understand some of it, but thought of a whockoff diamond in space at like billions of Carats was quite cool. Had to laugh at Jonathan Ross, he was well out of his comfort zone
  20. Happy Birthday Poker Man..... :clap:
  21. Brilliant 10/10 for the entire trip. Loving te LFA satnav, you would have just so much fun with that. The drag strip I found rather comical, but the fixed 55mph was a damn good idea! Loved it...... And for those who didn't love it well Top Gear is just not for you.
  22. Happy Borthday Lexx, have a good'un
  23. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  24. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
×
×
  • Create New...