Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gents..... The spacers will be complete tomorrow (Thu 17th Jan) All gaskets bonded, all parts sourced, and now the mammoth task of ensuring the logistics are true and correct. For those who have paid in full, your spacer will be automatically shipped, so please expect delivery early next week. For those who need to pay the balance listed below, please send payment for £70 and once received your order will be dispatched. wolfie.irl Plummerman keithm paid Vlad oasisniall I will pm you all to double confirm your address and order. Also if you have any special requirements, such as an alternative address, or requests for the delivery driver, such as leave in porch then please specify. To confirm, the kit will come with the spacer, bonded gaskets, 6 plastic feet for the inside of the plenum, plenum bolts, strut bar bolts and the strut bar washers required to lift your strut bar. Instructions will also be included. I still have some spacers remaining if anyone is interested, they are in plain form, so you can have them polished, anodised or left standard. Thank you all for business, my spacer has been fitted for just over a week and it looks superb and has provided the exact same benefit of the likes of Motordyne. In fact mine is better I will be on hand to help anyone self fitting these, so I'll leave my mobile number with you during my pm that'll be sent this evening. In fact if you're in the Birmingham area and fancy dropping by, I'm happy to fit the spacer for you, in return for some Carling or Rose wine tokens. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Cheers Ian
  2. I agree with you on that Bob, the UK style rear just consumes far too much bumper. The Import style is square and fairly compact, and different to the usual uk style making the bumper even more different if you know what I mean.
  3. OMG ha ha an appreciation thread that's so sweet Talking about Mr Snappy, I spoke with ProBolt apparently their bolts aren't totally up to the torque settings required. I may look elsewhere for bolts because these just wont be fit for purpose, despite the huge cost for them. I might even get into Bolt anodising myself, can't see why not, I've for the contacts now. In fact the next project..... Project Wasso Vortech Intakes is hopefully starting next week as I've been recommended a really good place for creating intake pipes. Thanks for the appreciation guys
  4. The Kog is my favourite car EVER! I'll be watching this without a doubt!
  5. Have the US/JP style removed and replace with UK. Is the cost worth it? Probably not.... I've just retained the standard shape and changed my rear plate.
  6. Exact same thing to me too. On the A40, there was roadworks the other side of the box but you couldn't see them as it was the inside lane. There was no pre warning of the roadworks. As I went across two cars decided to cut in front of me using the space I was about to use. I was in the box for about 20 seconds but only my back wheels. I tried to justify to them of the roadworks and that the car in front could have moved forward as he'd left a full car length in front of him, but no, I was fined!!
  7. Make sure you find out what passes are needed for instance the Swiss use a sticker thing, can't thing of its name, and you must purchase in which to drive on any of their roads.
  8. Very
  9. You mean there's more in the pipeline?? Ooooh interesting
  10. was that Bob doing his sitting down pose - he's missing a cig in the mouth!
  11. Wasso

    New corvette

    Looks very
  12. Ha ha I noticed Colin pulled you aside at te Grasshopper and had a feeling your meet duties would be required :wink: I couldn't think of a better duo to host the "South" Region. Good luck and enjoy
  13. Hey happy 30th chap
  14. Good man, you'll love it and never miss a Wales event again trust me.
  15. I was going to say they look very oily.
  16. Top show (once more) any polishing needs you know where I am I'm afraid I'm all out of NOS though
  17. This to include the Christmas Special which is a tad late I'd say. I'll pass no comment until it starts.
  18. Looks like the new donor car!
  19. Bob I'm getting kinda worried now..... First The digestion of Nismo checkers and now Lexus lights. I think you need your tyre job back because this new one is damaging your taste buds.....
  20. GO MR G!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooo!!!!! (About bleeding time, this will totally transform your smurf look )
  21. +1 on that for sure. Apparently they're better for looks and hold more pressure as said above.
  22. Can't remember as I've had a few now, R88 something or BKK at the end. Ginger, flashed both me and Bennett as we cruised north.
  23. Heck that's not hail stones they're hail rocks!! Epic storm but not good for cars. I'd have layed over my car I think?
  24. Very good Just shows how slippy it is in the wet. It rained on one of my laps once and put the fear of god in me, and I was right to slow it right down.
×
×
  • Create New...