Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'll do my best
  2. Congrats Jim, so that means there's no excuse to get a 70!! At least you can cover the night shift - but there's no Husky to keep an eye on. So we now have International Moderation. Be nice to me
  3. You or the car no problem, I've got a heap on over the next 2-3 weeks anyway, so its no problem. Cheers Mr G
  4. Ha ha that would be so true!
  5. Emgine bay is perfect though...... Fancy selling just the bay??
  6. Not sure why but all of a sudden there's been an influx of polishing requirements, can't knock it as its slowly building the Wasso empire (ChrisS) Mr Darrren aka DarrenB wanted his intake tubes polished for his Vortech. So here we have the before photo's And now the after photos They're in the post first thing to you tomorrow (Now onto your Cosworth Plenum )
  7. Fun fun fun!
  8. Does that mean you're moving in?
  9. I'd ditch that spoiler BBK!
  10. To be honest I'd already priced up doing kits such as these but don't have the time to include it at the moment. I still have the Burnt Titanium Slam Panels to do yet, plus I'm looking at a Strafe Intake which replaces the ugly Vortech intake section. So grounding kits are on the list. Thanks for the tip with the yellow dipstick,although its yellow for a reason, so that I can find it amongst red and polished bits
  11. I haven't made one yet but as everyone else is pic whooooooring! When I make mine Adrian do you want a duplicate set? (As I know you like to follow trend )
  12. I think Chris made his own.
  13. That would be so cool each county he passes through only to be stopped for questioning
  14. Ha ha good luck with the passenger ride matey. You of course won't fancy a drink afterwards but take a spare pair of pants I couldn't stop laughing historically with the experience.
  15. Thanks to all received when I got home from work. I may not have featured on a main page just like last year but appeared in the smaller photos, so that's real good with me. Must remember to take better shots (even though I thought one of my contenders would have done it )
  16. That is a very true fact. I will be reading Alan Carr The Easy way this evening and subsequent nights leading to me giving up! I've given up before via the book but my unwilling to resist at 9 months the first time and 2 years the next means that this time it's for good. So I will not be a smoker in Wales.
  17. I don't think old crocks are worth selling?
  18. Finally finished last night. I've decoded that spark plugs are a nightmare to change with a halfords spark plug tool and need a longer version
  19. Engine bay is a wreck. Car is a wreck. Colour is a wreck. I guess it's a wreck which is why it's not sold, as well as being over priced.
  20. Test fitted the new Wasso Spacers!!
  21. Okay so getting ready for next weekend, so on the list today. Polishing of.... Plenum Intake Tube ARC Intake ARC Catch Can Strut Bar Fit spark plugs Top the oil up Clean MAF, Throttle Body and ARC air filter. Here's the mess!! And the missing items from my bay I'll be working through the night with the polishing and it all needs to be fitted back tonight
  22. Polish time
×
×
  • Create New...