Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Just be very careful about what you say as a trader on an open forum.
  2. Wasso

    found this

    Interesting
  3. For me especially from the rear I see this. If you like it that's really all that matters, but man its frickin out of proportion with the car? Brave man í ½í±
  4. Wasso

    GTR Factory

    Just watched the entire clip and very interesting. Although they say that once produced they send it out to a chap to thrash it out on their test track, so the new customer is able to drive it on a track straight away. So why then did my mate when he got once was told to break the car in gently as per the warranty guide. For instance no rev's above 2.5k etc. Apart form that great clip doog's
  5. That's a nice car and sounds a treat. I'd buy it as a runaround but knowing you the electrics maybe an issue. GLWTS. I'm sure it'll end up a good runner
  6. Lambo's have always been my favourite since childhood. My first driving day had the opportunity of driving the Mercialago and Fez 360. I've always hated the look of the 360 so there was no way that I'd be driving that first. The lambo looked amazing including inside, sounded fantastic but felt the lambo was missing something. Drove the 360 and loved every minute of it. Drove like a supercar and felt like a supercar. For me I was horrified of my lambo experience, shattered all my dreams, but then that's only one lambo, so I won't judge the rest. Looks like a real good gift and you'll love the experience no matter which you drive.
  7. It's a little expensive but I'd say that's based on the fact the karts are more powerful.
  8. I'm probably going to think on £45/50 that's really expensive for a karting track. But then again these do 65mph!! 1100m track hmmmm why not just open the barrier and we'll take them out for the Sunday drive Q: For that price what are you actually getting?
  9. Deffo wasn't you else I'd have wound my window down and asked you how much for a detail Ha ha nice one I very rarely see any 50's but see two 70's daily, they can't be forum folk as they never acknowledge my frantic flashing of lights and waving of hands! they probably just assume there's a speed trap ahead !! Possibly? In fact I saw a 3rd 70 this morning and he didn't acknowledge either. Maybe 70 drivers don't know what a 50 is all about and think we're a bit fruit loop?
  10. Deffo wasn't you else I'd have wound my window down and asked you how much for a detail Ha ha nice one I very rarely see any 50's but see two 70's daily, they can't be forum folk as they never acknowledge my frantic flashing of lights and waving of hands!
  11. It will fit, but if you notice on the right hand side there's a lifted port for the air intake. This traffics the air nicely to the intake. You'll see from the left hand side it doesn't have one. It will fit but your left hand air take won't benefit.
  12. Wasn't me And just checked the car is still outside
  13. Making music on Ableton..... Or watching TV.
  14. I'm afraid the contents have been eaten
  15. Well said Mr G
  16. Nice one cheers lads. I'll have a gander later.
  17. From Max to min is 1.8ltrs
  18. On the Revup the spacer combined with the MREV2 can actually achieve good numbers. Anything from 10-20hp. But it's more about the torque increase. Mid range is very noticeable over stock. The point is you could look at one mod and say ok 5 or even 10hp, yes it's insignificant in comparison to the actual BHP currently being produced. Amalgamate a number of NA mods, such as high flow cats, de-cats, exhaust etc the 5 or 10 is added to the other mod BHP increases. For me the collection of mods and Uprev made a light and day comparison to how the car was oem.
  19. That's a shame probably because you're afraid to put money on it. Okay so you can get the exact same spacer and trust me mine is to spec! But mine is anodised and doesn't use silicon based bonding agent Motordyne use which over time breaks down. Trust me I know!
  20. It's a very dark purple, so we shall see. I can't confirm until its done, but they have the sample so they know what to work to.
  21. Of course including the extra gift
  22. Furthermore, for every 10 deg F you reduce intake temps, you'll gain 1% horsepower (there are also other factors to take into account such as humidity). I'd like to see how a non-metallic spacer is going to save the day in reducing 10 deg's or more! So for instance if you're pushing 250hp to the hubs, that's an increase of 2.5hp for every 10 deg's lower intake temps. If you want to compare the motordyne, mine and the non-metallic feel free to purchase one of mine. I've undergone huge research in creating the spacer, as like to the thermal properties of the gasket and the aluminium spacer itself.
  23. And how many HP is a non metallic spacer going to give you? The entire plenum is Aluminium, I would be amazed if a non metallic spacer a fraction of the mass content of the plenum will make any difference what so ever.
×
×
  • Create New...