Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Shows as "Sorn" with no MOT currently. Wish I knew where my old Zed was, ...no sign of it anywhere. Exactly, totally and utterly "off the road". At least you know it'll be coming back bigger & better than before in the "not too distant" future. I did hear the echoing voices from Suzi.... They're so far away and so quiet I thinks she's snuffed it?
  2. Shows as "Sorn" with no MOT currently. Wish I knew where my old Zed was, ...no sign of it anywhere. Exactly, totally and utterly "off the road".
  3. Happy Birthday Matt, hope you didn't get a caravan for your birthday
  4. I saw my car 15 months ago, I think I still own it....
  5. 4+ years for me, no issues what so ever. I had my local garage design their own support, easy simple and cost effective.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. And me with 14 months!
  8. Looking smart Bob, nice colour, bet you're well chuffed!
  9. Happy Birthday to you both
  10. Sorry to hear this news Neil, here if you want to chat anytime. What I will say and I'm sure your dad would have said the same..... You're Zed look cracking, pictures too. RIP
  11. When you say high, how high, 28? If so yes my mates 28 and whilst a challenge loved it, apart from the hills. There's some amazing holes.
  12. For the Revup you need the Motordyne MREV 2. Otherwise there are no or minimal gains from the spacer alone. It's basically a modified pre-Revup lower manifold.
  13. Heythrop Park resort. Been there once when I was living in Chipping Norton. If you're 'fit' go with trolleys, if you're a leisure man get a buggy. Trust me this course is hilly but really nice. Spa and hotel also. http://www.heythroppark.co.uk/cp4.php Here's a shot looking back at the tee for the 13th I believe, pond at the bottom and green right of shot.
  14. Wasso

    Plenum Spacer

    PM received and replied to Fuli, thanks Jeff for the promotions An additional benefit over the motordyne is the fact mine are polished and anodised, therefore cleaning the spacer from engine oil/grime is far easier. The motordyne is laser cut and anodised grey. Although because their laser cutting is super rough, the dirt builds up and looks bloody horrible, and therefore cleaning it isn't easy! (That's if you're an engine bay cleaning type of guy)
  15. Sure I can reserve one for 7 days not a problem. Keep me posted, although if anyone shows interest after the 7 days then I'll release to the next person Good luck at the weekend
  16. PM replied to and sold. That now leaves just two blue and one orange left. Thought I only had one of each left. Once they're gone..... They really are gone
  17. If you have no luck in the UK, try my350z as a few have come up recently. Not sure on specs but they're out there (used).
  18. Love the detail, looks busy as you say, but different, which is always great to see. Get's a little boring seeing the "same" engine bay.
  19. ^^^ in effect YES Ian will confirm this stuff will take paint off the side of a boat!!
  20. I think it's just one of each, Blue, Red and Orange. Let me know if any of those tickle your fancy.
  21. Sold - thread locked
  22. Thanks all for the birthday wishes School night I'm afraid, just a couple of bottles, I mean glasses Well, I've not exactly got a car to talk about...... blame that on Keyser and his land construction zone! Otherwise, I've just been busy with work, golf and enjoying the time I get away from work. You'll have to come over at some point, chat the hind legs out of the evening! Jayne did of course lay on a spectacular evening of food, drink, gifts and (for my eyes only)
×
×
  • Create New...