Jump to content

GeorgeW

Members
  • Posts

    570
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GeorgeW

  1. Christ sake. Get court involved.
  2. Ha that's great! I need to spray my plenum to sort that hump of grey crap out 😄
  3. The carbon slam panel really looks the part
  4. Much appreciation. Very Tarmac. Such thanks Tarmac carbon eyelids, slam panel, oil plug, bonnet struts, and other bits around the car. Really good service and couldn't ask for more!
  5. I just look at mine
  6. I cant agree with that, appearance is everything. I would choose a car in an attractive colour (in my eyes) with a scuff than a silver in perfect condition. That said dont take it too the extreme, if a car is knackered dont buy it in any colour lol
  7. my dad went on holiday with work, and guys on the street kept asking him if he wanted to buy some 'meow meow', he kept trying to tell them that he cant transport a kitten back home on the plane lol bless him
  8. My DE bonnet is for sale on here for 150, but would accept less to beat the system lol think they talking about a mitsi radiator lol not a bonnet lol oh, worth a shot
  9. lol no worries, if you do change your mind its here
  10. you could always pick it up if you were coming to the Llangollen meet ...if it fits in your car?!
  11. cant blame a guy for trying, I have changed it too £100 on ebay, which is way under the majority on there. I dont need it gone asap so will let it run. You never know
  12. too be honest, I was expecting that, eBay is my hope for it lol
  13. My DE bonnet is for sale on here for 150, but would accept less to beat the system lol
  14. I have the 6s, and the size is great, much better and easier to use than my misses 5c, which I struggle to type on. I agree, try and not go for 16gb, absolute rubbish, I am constantly having to delete old photos for more room, with I went bigger
  15. depends on your deal, but mine was cheaper than getting it wrapped! open to offers if someone is interested
  16. i hope your not assuming that the drug lord is Xibit?!
  17. nice set of cars there, love the GTR's
  18. yeah, after an accident I now live a life of constant pain, and apart from regular surgery on my chest, I take codeine regular. Which doesn't seem to give effects, but if I don't take them for a week, then start again, I am only good for dribbling in the corner! It's scary what damage kids could do without realizing! Back onto the zed in question, sounds silly but can you 'follow' the scent to a point in the car, or do you just get an overall smell lingering? wouldnt that say if its some weed in the car, or just the aftermath of a druggy using the car?
  19. oh god I didnt realise drugs were so cheap, no wonder kids have it you can buy it with pocket money! DONT DO DRUGS DRUGS ARE BAD! good luck with your search, maybe its just like having a car from a smoker, just needs a dam good clean and air out. what about an air con bomb?
  20. done, but just realised I am too late lol
  21. too be honest I am not sure how much it goes for 'on de streets' but must be worth at least a slam panel if theres enough to smell it?
  22. when you find it, sell it and use the money for car parts
  23. £10 postage. I was about to bid and then I noticed the +£10! surely can post these for less! Lucky, that would have been a waste of 99p
  24. how you getting on Leigh, have you started the return system yet?
×
×
  • Create New...