Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome 👋
  2. Yep, every little helps.
  3. Congrats mate. Hello and welcome 👋
  4. Looks fantastic mate! I'm inspired
  5. Hello and welcome 👋
  6. Hello and welcome 👋
  7. Where you base mate? I might be interested with it.
  8. Looks good there Steve I kind of like them but I'm thinking of making one myself with honeycomb mesh design. I can't find one that's off the shelf. Will see how the zunsport one being assembled and try to replicate that
  9. They are extremely rare, hard to find in a good condition and really not worth the money by the time they are imported in UK. They go for $700-$800 in US + shipping + VAT/Duty + shipping to your address. That is without Y pipe. Sounds like I'll need to keep my eyes open in this forum and EBay to get myself a Nismo exhaust. Thanks for your info mate. Much appreciated
  10. Hello and welcome 👋
  11. I'm interested with a Nismo exhaust for 350z DE, used or new (if any) but depends how much they cost. Not a definite but just wanted to test water.
  12. Hello and welcome 👋
  13. Hello and welcome 👋 Follow your heart and what you think it's best for you.
  14. I can see the sales of this unit goes up the roof If this unit comes with the picture shown in the description.
  15. I hope mine falls out so that I have excuse to get a new Cobra But I'm glad you got it sorted
  16. Hello and welcome 👋 Happy Zeditus to you mate
  17. genius... maybe he ran into a coalface! At "very low speed" collision he says! Maybe it was his bird who crashed it ? Very bad luck that he hit a mighty miner! ...... I think he rather get stone chips now
  18. Hello and welcome Adam 👋 Good luck with your search for a Zed! You'll never regret it
  19. genius... maybe he ran into a coalface! At "very low speed" collision he says!
  20. Not sure how much they cost but the final selling price seems high for a car with "miner" accident? Wondering if will get investigated for funding his "country of origin"
  21. Check this out, might be similar? http://www.350z-uk.c...-unknown-noise/
  22. Hello and welcome 👋
  23. Hello and welcome 👋
  24. +1 My guess is you'll have to buy the calendar to find out. I'm just waiting for the payment details Ordered one Cool same here. Had my car in last years calendar but it was only a small picture (2"x1") at the bottom of August month's page and the car was more or less standard then so got my fingers crossed for this years. Either way I need a calendar though. I've go a production calendar at work but will always have space for a Zed calendar
×
×
  • Create New...