Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome Nice looking zed there mate
  2. Front end looks like Bat mobile........... Looks like you are getting closer to the finish line
  3. If and only if what? Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk If and only if I didn't have to replace the ABS actuator last week and moving to new house soon........
  4. If and only if...... GLWTS mate!
  5. Congrats! Hello and welcome
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. One plus2 gets my vote!!
  8. veeg33

    Balls :(

    My local body shop did my previous car (06 Mini Cooper) for £25 each wing mirror before I sell it. Having said that, he's a one man army body shop in a shed but his work are really good.
  9. ^^ I think Zmanalex bought them for less than that in the end absolute bargain!!!
  10. Good luck with the sale mate Maybe a typo to correct? UK 2005 GT model make this 11years old today, will be 15 years old in 2020
  11. Very nice ....
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Few pics whilst on my way home at Woodhead Road A6024
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Good luck with the sale mate!
  17. Not a big fan of sunset but yours changed my view. Nismo body kit and them 19" LMGT4 really transformed it into something special
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Just collected mine, I'm assuming that's your zed? Looks ace mate!
  20. Will be there at around 3.30pm to collect my zed.....can't wait.......
  21. Same as you, i do my own service (oil and filter change) at my mate's man cave (with ramps) and get to my local friendly MOT station just next to my work which is also my local garage for small jobs. I only use them for specialist jobs that my local garage can't do. L&G is the closest specialist to me and I'm grateful that they are good and reasonably priced.
  22. That would be me, i think......getting the ABS actuator unit changed and all brake lines upgrade to braided. Collecting it today afternoon, been without my zed for a week now, due to waiting for new pre-loved ABS actuator unit delivery.
×
×
  • Create New...