Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. veeg33

    Ebay Fobs?

    I bought a 2nd hand refurb key fob from Ebay, used the programming instruction (pedal and key combi) and managed to reprogram both old key and new refub key fob without any problem. Not sure about aftermarket keys thought.......
  2. Isn't this what F1 is doing now? Press the button and get an instant electric boost to overtake. You'll need to program or flash your ECU so that it will switch on electric motor at throttle position > 80% - or tap into your throttle position sensor. Then you'll need to design a gearbox/clutch to transfer motor power/torque to your main drive shaft or wheel. Probably a electric mechanism that linked to throttle position. I'm not electric engineer, maybe a PCB circuit can do this? or a fancy Rasberry Pi? Also a mechanism to recharge your battery.. It will be possible, but R&E and parts will cost a fortune.
  3. Here's a little guide --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106283-how-to-improve-door-seal-effectiveness/
  4. Where is the leak mate? If it's top corner (90deg window edge), you might be able to sort it by stuffing some sponge or material under the seal. Mine has collapsed and water usually goes in from there. If you need one, try Jon@EmperorTuning , he's breaking a zed now and should have one ready to deliver. Alternative, try
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. I think that will be a full front bumper respray, i think around £200 to £250 ish......
  9. Hello and welcome Mine's a GT - It has Bose sound system, steering controls (volume on left, cruise control on right), Heated and electric leather seats.
  10. Give Ewen@ClarkMotorsport a ring and have a chat with him or his team. They'll be able to advice accordingly
  11. It's Santander. Mortgage offer end on 27th July and I'm still not in yet. Lol. It's been delayed for 7 months now. I'll PM you mate, will need to look into Mortgage Insurance for my missus.
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Basically, will be starting mortgage soon on a new house (already delayed for 7 months), I'm not too worried about redundancy as my current company's payout package is pretty good (9 years of service) but missus's company wasn't that good and she's working in the pharmaceutical sales representative (2 years up to now) hence package won't be as good. So she's looking into getting an insurance for this just in case. I've looked around comparison website, for monthly cover of £1,000 (up to 12 months) the quote came back around £30 per month which is think its pretty reasonable. Since we are new to this, rather than just taking up an insurance online without speaking to an agent, I thought it might be a good idea if there is any forum member here is an agent or can recommend someone they use so that I can have a chat and genuine advice. Thanks guys.
  14. Hello and welcome now let me get my glasses............nice looking zed there mate
  15. Hope this makes you feel a bit better
  16. Hello and welcome nice looking zed there mate!
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Most people said it cost around £5. But they did lift the car up and inspect underneath. Plus I went during my lunch time without booking. Took about 30 mins so I guess it was worth it. Never been to that garage and google review did say it was quite expensive. Let's just pray that this would fix the problem and I wouldn't need to replace the MPSS tyre. Still plenty of thread on it! This is a little garage that sells mainly part worn and budget tyres. No checks or anything, just straight in, wheel off, tyre off, repair puncture, balance and back on. I'm always a little bit sceptical but been using them for some time now (previous car) and it's also just behind where I worked (they said it's discounted price for local employees). I don't mind paying £20 for a proper job if I have to, I'm lucky enough that I found somewhere cheap and reliable. As u said, rather paying £20 than £160 ish for new MPSS.
×
×
  • Create New...