Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Good work there mate. I would apply some UV sealant or UV wax on it to make it last longer. Mine lasted about 6 months ish with UV wax on.
  2. Nop, it's in Huddersfield. Went out at 7am last Saturday so that the car park is empty.
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Here's few snaps of my zed.........
  5. Not sure if both are related (left disk and zed not starting up easy)? Sounds like your ABS sensor is detecting something wrong with your left disc. If possible, get the code using a code reader or do the pedal dance to get the code (flashing lights) -->http://www.350z-uk.c...dance-required/ or http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=110
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. Hello and welcome
  8. I never shoot them before but I think we will get somewhere close
  9. Is this strong enough for 2-story house? Honestly don't know, I'm never more than 10 feet from it. I'll do some testing tonight Thanks Stu. I suppose I can carry it around with me in the house if needed I just had a wander round "testing", I get to about 30 feet before it drops off to 1 bar of 3 (used my phone, so not very scientific), that's through proper walls (bricks not board) and upstairs/downstairs. As you said, and as I do, it goes with me when I use it, so range isn't a concern. To be honest though, if you don't need it to be genuinely mobile, I'd do what Dan or Juggalo says. Buying a router is always a win, so long as you can set it up as either wifi range extender when you get one free with your fibre or as a switch. I've got one I use as a switch in another room and now have a wired connection far from my router for hooking up all the entertainment shizzle for TV, Sky and PlayStation. You can't trust WiFi for non-mobile applications, it's just too invisible Thanks Stu! I'll most likely going to get Draytek or something similar that can take a sim card/dongle and in future used as a range extender.
  10. Are they easy to setup? Just plug it in and off you go? Yeah, very. Put your SIM in the dongle. USB to the Draytek. Dial into the Draytek, and tell the WAN to use USB That's pretty much it. Cheers mate. Just been to Ebay to search for it, brand new for £160 ish, seems a good buy as this can be used in future to boost my fibre optic wireless signal too. Will consider this.
  11. Sounds like I might get a cheap 4G smart phone and turn it into a Hotspot. Signal won't be great for a 2-storey house.
  12. I'm not expert and still learning about it myself. I haven't took any night car photography before but I got some idea that might work. Always learn by trial and error.
  13. Are they easy to setup? Just plug it in and off you go?
  14. Is this strong enough for 2-story house? Honestly don't know, I'm never more than 10 feet from it. I'll do some testing tonight Thanks Stu. I suppose I can carry it around with me in the house if needed
  15. Is this strong enough for 2-storey house?
  16. Not sure if the EE has an Ethernet socket, will check on that. ADSL should be available I think but don't want to get tied in for 12 months as I really wanted fibre. It's new build and we are the first to move into the development, I'm assuming I won't get connected for first few months =(
  17. Here's some idea what we are trying to achieve --> https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=car+night+photography&biw=1500&bih=752&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqkdrOqqDOAhXJLcAKHSKTCU8Q_AUIBigB
  18. Thanks for the tips. I'm going to renew mine end of month hence good to know if this will reduce the premium a little bit
  19. Will be moving to new house soon and it won't have fibre optic broadband yet for god knows how long. I'm planning to buy a data only sim 32GB (EE) on 30days contract and a sim card wireless router/modem. I've checked that my new house has good 4G coverage on EE but I don't fancy one the EE Osprey WIFI devise as review for them is pretty poor unless your are directly next to it. Budget is around £100 or less for a wireless router/modem that I can put this sim card in and also in future, i can use to boost wifi signal in my new house (once I have fibre optic broadband). Is there even such a device out there? Thanks guys
  20. Looks great Ian
  21. I have 4 p-clips which came with the brake lines. I'm pretty sure I have bought the right lines. Trouble is a lot of ads on Ebay use a stock photo of any set of brake lines just to illustrate. Yep, they all use stock images and you will only know once you got the item on hand. Good to know you've got the right one
  22. Make sure you also have additional p-clip for front calipers. I had mine installed about 4 months ago, no issues what so ever.
×
×
  • Create New...