Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. This ? --> http://midwestperfor...e-le-mans-blue/
  2. Hello and welcome Have a read here to get more idea what to look for when you view your new 350z --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/
  3. As above, they will never really 100% fail safe them but will get better due to lessons learnt but at cost of few (many) lives. I like driving hence don't think I'll ever use them but would be a great tool to avoid collision or fallen asleep.
  4. Give him a ring and quote you are from this forum. That would be quicker mate.
  5. I'll definitely go for V1 or maybe V2 if I have to replace mine. RT Performance seems to do good V1 replica front bumper mate. --> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/145-rt-performance/
  6. veeg33

    Limp mode?

    I think you can reset using pedal dance? If still facing problem, get the code and see what's triggering the limp mode mate.
  7. Hello and welcome Nice DC5 mate....
  8. veeg33

    arch liner

    or Jon@EmperorTuning
  9. Ouch!!!!!
  10. I think this..... code: EAC Chicane Yellow 370z
  11. They can be a bit hit and miss with Ebay.
  12. I was interested with them when I first considering to install DRL. I soon found out that they don't sit inside of the bumper as per current reflector. They sit outside and can look odd from side and top. If you want something that replaces the reflectors directly, Tarmac Sportz sells them. Having said that, for 03-05, the reflectors are more side facing rather than forward facing. Facelift models are more front facing.
  13. Looking at the advert, this item will be sent through Global Shipping Programme ie no import charges on delivery. However, these are meant for Left Hand drive 'zee' hence need to check if they will be OK for Right Hand drive 'zed'...........if not, you'll fail MOT i think.
  14. Nice looking car but the interior wasn't to my liking when I sat in one last weekend. Don't like the flat screen monitor mounted in the center console.....looks very weird. But overall, nice car.
  15. £30-£40 + P&P maybe if the CD player doesn't skip. Someone will buy from you if their current Bose is not working and if only they wanted their zed looks standard/original from factory. Most people will swap them out really, apart from me which mine is still going strong (lucky me).
  16. Congrats and welcome
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Congrats to both....all three of you looks great.......(Mr&Mrs + zed)
  19. A forum member here uses metal polish, but I can't remember if they polish by hand or machine. I did mine using Meg's kit (4 steps sanding and final buff with the compound included in the kit). Worked well after about 1 hour sanding and buffing (both sides). Remember to coat it after with UV protection wax or something similar so that the result will last longer.
  20. Thanks Hokada!!
  21. The 350z did well..... Good reaction to avoid waiting 71+ seconds for next green light http://i.giphy.com/l41YgyKOfQG1AlO5a.gif (if anyone know how to make this GIF appear on screen here rather than a clicky, please feel free)
  22. Loved it! Also watched all the animation as well. Childhood favourite!
×
×
  • Create New...