Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Something similar happened to me 2 years ago when I install spacers on my rear axle. Found a 1.5 inch screw, slow puncture ie filling up every week or so. However, cost me a fiver to repair
  2. For some reason, when i did the above, my turn signal lights did not flash (inside my zed) and I'm not sure if they are flashing outside. But i can hear the relay clicking.
  3. I could do Wednesday. And maybe Tuesday ^^ More info please Kieran??
  4. Sounds great mate! Now go drive through some tunnel, especially the long one on the Leeds ring road
  5. It might be just my device, it says unavailable at the moment. Which option did you go for mate?
  6. Try this if you have YouTube account http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103494-how-to-post-youtube-vidoes/#entry1554190 If using tapatalk app, u should be able to attach a video as attachment (I think)
  7. Or try some PTFE spray should help
  8. Do share a video once it's on mate. My current exhaust will give up soon I think hence will be looking for a new system. I'm only 20mins away from Tony Banks. I must admit, I never heard of them before. Dare I ask how much will it cost you? When you say full exhaust, I'm assuming from cat onwards?
  9. PM sent regarding steering wheel surround around the cruise control (if it has it)
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Cheers guys, will see how far I get with this opportunity.
  12. Hello and welcome nice zed there mate!
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. My gut feeling is to go for it and see what happens. Worry about it later when it comes. Just wanted to make sure I will still get the mortgage for the house.
  15. Sorry mod, please delete this. My IE6 is playing up.
  16. Sorry mod, please delete. My IE6 is playing up.
  17. Was supposed to moved into our new house before last year's Xmas but unfortunately due to various build issue and delay from national grid connecting our new house, We are still renting at the moment and considered ourselves lucky that we are not on the chain. Having said that, a recruiter just rang me today and there might be a job suitable for me. I'm an Engineer (for the past 9 years) but currently on secondment within same company as a Asst Project Manager. I'll most likely move back to engineering once secondment ended in July this year. I'm really keen to stay in project management hence I'm interested with to explore further. He's got a role perfect for me and it's something I would like to do rather than going back into engineering and wait for other opportunity within my current company. The big question: I've got a mortgage offer now, just waiting for completion hopefully by July 2016. If I'm successful, i might start before completion hence I need to inform my lender. Since this is a new job, I'll be on 3 months probation. Will my lender see this as high risk and retract the mortgage offer? Any mortgage adviser here in the forum or any fellow forum member in this boat before? Thanks guys
  18. Was supposed to moved into our new house before last year's Xmas but unfortunately due to various build issue and delay from national grid connecting our new house, We are still renting at the moment and considered ourselves lucky that we are not on the chain. Having said that, a recruiter just rang me today and there might be a job suitable for me. I'm an Engineer (for the past 9 years) but currently on secondment within same company as a Asst Project Manager. I'll most likely move back to engineering once secondment ended in July this year. I'm really keen to stay in project management hence I'm interested with to explore further. He's got a role perfect for me and it's something I would like to do rather than going back into engineering and wait for other opportunity within my current company. The big question: I've got a mortgage offer now, just waiting for completion hopefully by July 2016. If I'm successful, i might start before completion hence I need to inform my lender. Since this is a new job, I'll be on 3 months probation. Will my lender see this as high risk and retract the mortgage offer? Any mortgage adviser here in the forum or any fellow forum member in this boat before? Thanks guys
  19. Was supposed to moved into our new house before last year's Xmas but unfortunately due to various build issue and delay from national grid connecting our new house, We are still renting at the moment and considered ourselves lucky that we are not on the chain. Having said that, a recruiter just rang me today and there might be a job suitable for me. I'm an Engineer (for the past 9 years) but currently on secondment within same company as a Asst Project Manager. I'll most likely move back to engineering once secondment ended in July this year. I'm really keen to stay in project management hence I'm interested with to explore further. He's got a role perfect for me and it's something I would like to do rather than going back into engineering and wait for other opportunity within my current company. The big question: I've got a mortgage offer now, just waiting for completion hopefully by July 2016. If I'm successful, i might start before completion hence I need to inform my lender. Since this is a new job, I'll be on 3 months probation. Will my lender see this as high risk and retract the mortgage offer? Any mortgage adviser here in the forum or any fellow forum member in this boat before? Thanks guys
  20. veeg33

    Cubby hole box

    or Jon@emperortuning they will have one for sale
  21. OEM oils will do the trick. Some of us add Moly slip into the gearbox for extra protection. I got all mine from Clark Motorsport
  22. Hello and welcome Any pics to show off your 350GT?
×
×
  • Create New...