Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Dom - really 488 @ the wheels? Flip me that's like 540 @ fly!! As said I'm going decat ... Yes it's going to be louder .... I'll see how it goes and if I get fed up with the noise I'll swop my exhaust out for a quiter system ( miltek) I have a invidia at the moment with berks HFC , it's as loud as I would want to go really but enjoy the extra noise over the summer and maybe change over the winter . .....
  2. Yep all I'm going for is oil temp ( the 350 don't have one like the 70) and afr gauge to let me know it's running correctly . Both of which will be in the cubby .
  3. Those defis do look the dogs ...... Pricey though !
  4. I'm putting mine in the cubby hole as I don't have a sat nav in my center console ....... Went with glow shift .... Seem good for the money and 10 different colour settings , so can match the oem orange colour when lights are on .
  5. And don't forget me
  6. Front lip looks great ...... It's gagging for a set of tarmac side steps to complement it though
  7. Ah ha !! Looks great
  8. Who cares about the rusty piece of junk ....... What exhaust did you get
  9. He just loves showing off those gorgeous alloys. I'm not jealous honest. :teeth: :teeth: lowering springs arrived today!! And he's 19 !!
  10. Existing one's? Do you mean from Nissan? The 350Z has no oil temperature sender from my knowledge but either way the gauges come with everything you need when you buy them. All run by a Defi controller using Defi sensors/senders. Link: http://www.driftwork...-bf-gauges.html If only someone were selling such a set for considerably less than that, like this for example. I actually just PM'd someone I know on here who's going FI soon to give them the heads up about your sale. GLWTS and I'm sure they won't hang around for long. Which was me ...... But unfortunately I've already got some on the way ( not defi mind you ) GLWTS
  11. Parked at a house just off school road , looked great in red !!
  12. Quite possibly the worst ad I've seen....... Who in their right mind would buy them just from one ( rubbish ) pic?
  13. This is going to be a beast of a car when it's done , good job Where did you get the GT spec braces from mate?
  14. Bodyboarder81

    which wheels

    Gold for me
  15. Climb trees for a living
  16. 480 @ the fly .... That's around 420-30@ the wheels I think . No just playing it safe ..... Then if all goes well I know I can upgrade down the line if I feel the need . Having " only" 430ish @ the fly will just have to do Sorry Adrian , cluttering up your ads
  17. Where as I'm not going for max numbers ... 400-450 you should be fine on the normal mafs or so I've been told
  18. The 70 are only 15bhp more than the HR 50s and weight ... What 50kg less? That's nowhere near enough to make a difference on the road. IMHO . You have to have 50+ bhp more or a massive weight difference to really pull away from another car on the road ( 2nd 3rd gear )
  19. On its way from the USA .... Along with a lots of other goodies Finally caved then Yep this is my stupid thing I'm doing this year It was inevitably really ..... Spend way to much time on here !!
  20. On its way from the USA .... Along with a lots of other goodies
  21. This is all good info for me , so thanks dom And you having put 12k on the kit is very reassuring for me ! Those 12k equate to 4 years motoring for me , so I'm starting to worry about it less
  22. Dude surely this is better for you at the moment due to wanting to track the car rather than uprev? Think you might regret selling it .... Just saying like
×
×
  • Create New...