Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. If its not rubbing .......... Not sure i can see its going to rub?! If you're worried about it , perhaps run a 3mm spacer / shim ?
  2. So with a map from you what sort of gains are we looking at on average? 10-20bhp
  3. Ha ha ..... You would have to get your rear calipers painted the same colour ....... That would make my OCD go into meltdown if they weren't !!
  4. Big money ..... But I'm sure they are worth it , as the quality looks very good and obviously have held up well on Andys very fast road / track car .
  5. Ya I know mate ..... I did quite a bit of reading on it and came to the conclusion that they'd be ok for my use , and also not to believe everything the yanks say . I'm over the moon with them compared to the brembos. Anyway ..... Have you looked into the gtr front set up? There is a chap on here who runs them ( from Portugal I think ) might be an option ? I've heard willwood are good but are more track focused ( as in not built for everyday / road car use ) Out of interest how much are the art ones ( front / rear calipers, disc , pads) , if you know ?
  6. My abs works fine with them ......... But yes I'm sure there are better bbk out there , all depends on budget I guess If the akebonos are crap , what does that make the brembo set up? As the ake set up is loads better than the brem , IMO
  7. Very very nice Jon!
  8. For me its just better protection for my sump than a plastic undertray .
  9. Ok thanks ....... I hope to get my car back this Friday if all goes well with mapping . Ill get it back and go from there . Think this would be good for me to protect it all under there . Frozen boost fitted and cooler fitted ( with alot of custom brackets ) , fuel return had to have alot of custom bits made to fit properly .... But getting there now ! Base map should be on ..... Tune tommorrow
  10. Adrian , will this fit with my greddy sump ?
  11. Got my engine cover ( silver bits ) sprayed in red if that takes your fancy ?
  12. So when can we buy superchargers ? After we have done the brakes , suspension , good tyres and driver training ? Then would you recommend more power? Don't you have a modified turbo on your mr2 dan ? Surley some better rubber and some driver training would make you faster and smoother
  13. Buy a supercharger , install , tune , enjoy
  14. Get yourself a longboard ( skateboard ) , get some great passing shots ...... Sounds stupid but very affective . I've got one if you want to borrow it .
  15. Is this what japfes is going to be like ? Utter chavs who will steal my center caps ? I'm out if it is ! Scary
  16. I'm way ahead of you at £23k but that's brakes & suspension also. I've been lucky to recoup more than £15k in sales aswell so by the end it will have cost me less than £10k of my own money That's not bad going then really !! There's no way you can tt or charge a HR or 70 for 8k ..... If your buying new parts and paying for fitting/ tuning . Fair play for doing something different , would love a v8 in a zed just for the noise ..... Don't know too much about the 2jz swop but gather it will be mental !!
  17. Glad your ok , that the main thing ! How fast we're you going ? That's some damage and to do a 360 then a 180 ...... Presume that's a 30 limit your in .... As said that's 100% right off I'm afraid
  18. Love them ! Need to find a company down south to do mine .......
  19. Might be your joke but that hardly sends the right signals to the all the female ZED owners we have on the forum. An appropriate smilie, especially for a newbie, might have least conveyed to all on here it was said in jest. I thought it was funny...... After all, everyone knows the zed's a true women's car. It responds better to us, we look better behind the wheel. You guys can keep your MX-5s lol Thank god someone who still has a sense and a girl too, btw I love it when my fiancé drives my car. Not married you yet then ....... Waiting for a real man ..... One with a proper zed which has a roof
  20. Hello from totton Grundy is probably closer to you .
  21. Ya your face is better behind the camera instead of in front That pic been enhanced after ? Paintwork really shines/ pops
  22. Rob ..... I'm fussy but to be honest I'd just leave it as it is !? Not like its just hanging there .....
×
×
  • Create New...