Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Having had the invidia on myself .... This gets my vote , brilliant build quality and a great sound at a very attractive price .
  2. Weight
  3. Nice one stu
  4. Wow ...... That looks like an incredible adventure !!
  5. does that make him a prostitute Haven't you heard stevo? There's a new " team " in town , ha ha .
  6. Do it right mate and get a black HR
  7. Great upgrade for a jdm .....pricing spot on as well Glwts
  8. Welcome along and glad you're enjoying your car
  9. Hate to imagine what you are like with a chainsaw Chainsaws are easier ...... Hurty end away from you !
  10. What does my I phone 6 need / use ? Sorry as you may have concluded I'm absolutely useless with anything technical , inc phones / computers !!
  11. That's good news man , glad it's getting sorted
  12. Ok thanks for all this info and links:) I want to get the dash command app to monitor what I can ..... Do I need a wifi/Bluetooth dongle to work with this or are they two completely different items that don't work together?
  13. Looks great The first of many problems to solve I would imagine ! Should be a absolute beast once done though , happy days
  14. Thanks Chris . Is there not a little dongle I can plug in and use my phone to see code and stuff ? Trying not to spend to much if I can !
  15. Ok stu ...... Looks like we are in the same boat . Come on people , what you using
  16. Hi all just wandering what's a half decent code reader that I can use for my 08 plate HR zed ... Needs to be able to read fault codes and be able to erase them . I use a I phone 6 ( heard you can get an app to use with the code reader? ) Sorry for the people I've asked before , can't remember what you said A link would be great Much appreciated
  17. My wife bought me this the other day , not really into bling watches but like this one . It was around the £150 mark , so can't really understand why you would buy a fake for £80 .
  18. No help from me dude .....but feel your pain as mine has just conked out 3 times today , pi**ed off with this !!
  19. And yet this morning you can still see lots of fine swirls !!! All depends on the light really .
  20. Thanks for that , and yes a interesting read indeed . What coilovers is he using on his s2000? Thanks
  21. Go yellow mate With a few bits gloss black like the roof . Will look epic !
  22. Just save a couple more k mate and get a tidy well looked after one , it will be cheaper in the long run
  23. I haven't yet ....... But bear in mind I only do about 2-300 miles a month . I've really got to put it back on , not worth the £100 and 3 points ..... Sad really as it looks so smooth without it
  24. Guessing he didn't get on with them then?
  25. Following on from this thread .... I finished early today so done a front end correction , using megs compound ( can't remember which one ) followed by britmax ultimate finisher , followed by black hole , and 2 coats of britmax vintage . Pleased with the results ...... Just the rest of the car to do now!!
×
×
  • Create New...