Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along Richard
  2. First time I've read your thread Arran , impressive work you've done there
  3. Welcome along í ½í¸Š
  4. I went a few years ago , it's a really great show .
  5. I wanted to do the same today ! Clean my zed that is, not cook for 22 ! Merry Christmas .
  6. Merry Christmas to all . I hope to get to some meets next year . cheers Chris.
  7. ^^ :lol: They should solve all your problems
  8. Excellent work, really enjoying watching this come together
  9. This is making me hungry
  10. Welcome. Im near Leicester too!
  11. :lol: but excellent work lads
  12. Wow great work lads , amazed how fast you got that lump out!
  13. I am an oil painting by the way
  14. HA HA I was just watching it thinking the exact same thing !
  15. I've been carbon wrapping with Tonyr123 today did the rear brace cover, the B pillars and the door control covers and handle. Couple of pics.
  16. Ant just you get back to practising your carbon wrapping so you can make a good job of my stuff tomorrow
  17. I wonder if they would take my part worn kidney in part exchange on it
  18. Absolutely beautiful, ive always had a love of Lambos since I was a kid.
  19. Looks mean, I like that a lot
  20. Excellent news mate
  21. Welcome . As Clark Motorsport said
  22. Ive just done the ipod hack and the speaker fix, worked a treat first time and loving the ipod hack. ive ran the lead into the armrest as I have fitted a satnav in the cubby. Nice having all the speakers again too
×
×
  • Create New...