Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. The black paint must cost a pound
  2. I always use go compare when my insurance is due but it never beats the renewal quote on any of my vehicles so it just goes to show how it works for different people
  3. Arh right so that's a later drivers seat I need now , im a short arse and need some height on my seat. This place is costing me a fortune!
  4. Just out of interest what does the second adjuster knob on the seat do , mines only got the one adjuster?
  5. Treat yourself to another zed .
  6. I think my girlfriends micra has at most 15bhp now :lol:
  7. Ive just noticed that too!
  8. Very nice, I like what you've done with the wheels
  9. pictures please
  10. Probably about 40 of them
  11. Don't bother with the k12 micra they are awful , my mrs has the 1 litre base model and she is on first name terms with the aa. engine has cam chain problems , there are ignition barrel problems . a crap unreliable car, I hate the bloody thing! Oh and its gutless too
  12. Check out the feedback they've sold a few cars on ebay so a trader at a guess
  13. Be worth notifying Piston Heads. yeah id let them know, I always tell ebay when that quartz 370z comes on for 9 grand !
  14. She must be huge! zeus is the biggest ridgeback ive ever seen but as soft as anything
  15. These are my two Rhodesian ridgebacks , both rescue dogs Evie is 11 months and Zeus is about 8 years and where my forum name comes from!
  16. That's got to be dodgy or my cars now worthless
  17. Ive just had a look at pw pro site and their work looks top quality
  18. Looks amazing mate , I really really like that
  19. Lovely and a really nice colour too
  20. ZEUS

    Headlights

    Mines a 53 plate and I don't get any problems, they were better after I cut back the plastic lenses though
  21. Pm sent
  22. ZEUS

    Headlights

    Is the zed lowered as the lights just might need adjusting?
  23. That's brilliant
×
×
  • Create New...