Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome and best colour zed
  2. Mine does it too, I just hold onto it
  3. ZEUS

    Engine Bay shots

    Now I get the orange jokes I like it though
  4. Not back in my day, it was fs1e and ar 125s
  5. Id go for a Yamaha r125 they look brilliant , if they were about when I was a learner instead of the shopper bike I had to endure
  6. That sounds evil
  7. Thats going to be lovely ! shows just how huge the gtr is!
  8. That looks stunning but the way the world is going I wouldn't be surprised if they released it with a 3 cylinder 1 litre fartbox engine in it!
  9. As pieces of design they are pretty nice but as a bike ..... I wouldn't be seen dead on one!
  10. It looks evil from the front and I love the headlights!
  11. Might be a cheap set of wheels for someone though
  12. Very true I cant image trying to hussle it around Mallory park in under a minute! Bet its interesting to ride though with a 750cc single lump in it
  13. I never get this in my zed but all the time in my van and of course on my motorbike
  14. that good you had to say it twice!
  15. First one would be a nightmare with those balloon tyres on !
  16. I thought a couple were going to be electric bikes, according to mcn anyway
  17. beat me to it
  18. Looking at the clip above they spray a glue or activator onto the surface just before they push the item to be dipped through it.then it just sticks to the surface of whatever it touches
  19. ZEUS

    WHICH ZUNSPORT GRILL

    Oh Dave you've just ruined my surprise !
  20. I think sam was driving ! but seriously im glad everyones ok
×
×
  • Create New...