Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. We'll done mate that's a lovely looking zed you have there
  2. :lol:
  3. You may have to flat it first but the zed doesn't seen that textured to me. I'll have a go in the new year and let you know.
  4. Happy birthday forum, it's a great place to be
  5. Take it back to autoglass if it worked before they changed it
  6. Silver tech indicator bulbs is a good mod I think. Transforms the headlights
  7. Watch plenty of YouTube how to's, practice on smaller easier objects first and don't be shy about getting the hair dryer on it oh and be patient !
  8. My dampers have the revised end fittings , I've had no problems with them at all and I've been under the bonnet a fair bit since fitting.
  9. Ok cheers for the reply, lovely zed by the way
  10. Bonnet struts are a good move , I've just fitted them and I keep toying with the eye brows. Can't make my mind up
  11. Where do those clear headlight inserts come from? Us at a guess?
  12. Have a good one everybody
  13. I had to have some rust cut out and new metal added on my rear arch but I don't think it's common
  14. Just when you think they can't go any lower , they do
  15. ^ +1
  16. Will do chirag
  17. Welcome along
  18. Well I've just ordered the Chinese oil filler cap, interested to see it, I'll let you know if my car explodes in a fire ball after fitting it!
  19. This sounds bad, but i have this feeling, I dont think I will part with this car willingly I have this gut feeling I will write it off Aawh don't think like that! I have always said I'll keep my zed forever though and 3 and a half years in I still love it!
  20. That's a nice road trip
  21. Keep it and let it go with the car when you sell it if it still works fine
  22. So you don't like autoglym products then :lol: I just use some sofa cleaner we've got in the cupboard too and the seats come up lovely
  23. Miles away from me too unfortunately else I'd of given you a hand.
×
×
  • Create New...