Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. I (of course) am lying. No way i can think of 35 anything, let alone special moves... ������ lasts for 35 seconds? That long?
  2. Nice colour, what do you do for an aerial now though?
  3. Welcome along
  4. Happy birthday both
  5. I don't even know what that means, I must be getting old ?!
  6. Go on Chirag you know you want them
  7. They seem like a bargain, can't see them being for sale long. I'd buy them if I didn't already have a set on my 350!
  8. ZEUS

    do they suit

    They will look great on a 350 except the odd one
  9. That looks ace , really put the deep gloss back in it .
  10. Now I get it, I remember that program as well !
  11. One of my rescue dogs is called ZEUS so I've stolen his identity
  12. I won't and it hasn't .If it's what you love to do then keep doing it I say.
  13. I had one of those until someone drove over me whilst using their phone! I'd show you the pics but it will put you off being a pillion. Truly great bikes, I have the 1000 k9 now
  14. It's got a nice brake setup on it and the wheels ain't bad either. Race fit cans sound amazing too! Is it a 750 or 1000 ,is it a k7 ?
  15. :lol: love it! Made me spit my drink out as I scrolled down to second picture
  16. Nice one Mudman
  17. Oooh very nice, I like them a lot.
  18. About 4pm a silver 56 plate 350 and then about 10 minutes later a black ragtop HR . I usually do this route in my zed and never see another one, today in my van I see two!
  19. Buy a pair of men's used work boots. size 14-16. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and your NRA magazines. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine. Leave a note on your door that reads: Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim - "I'm gone for more shotgun and .45 ammo. Be back soon. Don't be messin' with the pit bulls -- they attacked that darn mailman again this mornin' and went and messed him up real bad. I don't think Mauler took part in it all but it was hard to tell from all the blood. I think it was Blade and Killer who done most of it. Anyways, all six of 'em is locked up in the house. Better wait outside 'till I git back" *stolen from somewhere on the net ^^^ brilliant :lol:
  20. Nice work, nice pictures
  21. Such a lovely car, only thing I'd change is the headlight covers. one day I shall forfill my dream of owning one.
  22. What an absolutely vile thing to do to someone.
×
×
  • Create New...