Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard.
  2. Happy Birthday Humpy.
  3. Means nothing. You can buy them too if you wanted although they are expensive (JDM yo).
  4. Doesn't sound good, ...here's hoping they recover quickly from their injuries.
  5. Great price & as Alex mentions a tidy enough example of the 350Z but it's not a genuine "Nismo" version.
  6. I bought my Mrs a "Kodak battery bank" which seems to work okay the times she's actually needed it. Link: http://www.kodakbatteries.strandeurope.com/PD/53/Other_Products-Power_Banks-Smartphone_Charger Only cheap at around £10.
  7. Definitely looks better than a Range Rover or Suzuki Vitara.
  8. Seen a few of these in my time but never really paid them too much attention. I do like the silver one and who can argue with the sort of performance they're capable of. Very nice.
  9. Flex this is such a personal preference question. I've never been around the Nurburgring so I'd quite like to do that although I'm sure plenty of people who've done it will say that's a bit boring for your 40th. I'd also like to drive some proper supercars (Ferrari, McLaren etc) so that'd be something I'd love to do as well. Personally I don't rate the whole "strip club" experience, ...I mean sure the women look amazing but it's like someone putting your favourite meal on the table, then rubbing it in your face so you can smell it but never letting you actually eat it. Bl**dy frustrating if you ask me.
  10. Welcome aboard Chris.
  11. Can't blame you for being excited but...
  12. Once you take those off you'll be able to sell those on here providing you meet the criteria for what you're selling & follow all the rules in the relevant sub section. Someone will buy those for definite.
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. AFAIK they will not just bolt straight on as I believe you do need an adapter to make them fit. You would also need brake lines to suit as well I would have thought. If you look at Torqens website for example you can see what is involved in the full new kit: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/brakes/big-brake-kits/1576-350z-akebono-front-rear-14-big-brake-kit-upgrade-4101akn0312x.html That is a good price though so maybe worth a PM to Adrian at Torqen to see if he can sell you the extra bits you need to make the kit work for you.
  15. Needs TLC Rob but this just popped up: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111941-oemstandard-350z-exhaust-for-sale-55-no-y-pipe-collection-derby/
  16. Welcome aboard. Any pics of the new ride or your old Evo?
  17. Looks great considering you said it was just "a quick one".
  18. Very sorry for your loss. RIP Monty.
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. CJ you need to edit that album as there is a picture of you in your underwear whisking some egg whites or something! Can't really help but just try not to worry as it's out of your hands now that it's with the insurers. Maybe worth checking his reg plate on the DVLA website though to make sure he has up to date Tax & MOT.
  21. Moved this Chris to the wanted area & merged your other thread too. For good quality used units you could try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning and for new you could see if Clark Motorsport can help. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Welcome aboard btw.
  22. It's getting that way. Great motor Rich, ...hope you have fun with it.
  23. A hydroshield AKA hydro sock is a waterproof/resistant "shield" which goes over an air filter to prevent water from being drawn through the filter whilst still allowing air to be drawn through.
×
×
  • Create New...