Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. The old oil drums also work very well for burning garden waste in.
  2. Maybe you've not prepped the surface correctly first as I've never had an issue with that occurring or maybe it depends on what you're painting it on.
  3. Yep good idea with the wax oil as well. Much easier to do before fitting to the car as well. That would be my choice too.
  4. If it was me I'd give the new one an extra coat of paint before fitting, ...they do like to rust as your old one shows so the more paint to help protect the metal the better imo. Also I'd use stainless steel bolts when fitting if you can.
  5. Very nice rosco. Great looking cars the Porsche Cayman. I did look at the 996 briefly before when I was looking at a new car as some of them fell into my price range although I really didn't like the look of them preferring the 997 which was a little out of budget. Definitely want a Porsche one day though. Enjoy it.
  6. Glad you're happy with your DIY mod saint. Once did a similar thing on a Mondeo ST24 I owned but what I did was cut open the exhaust back box with a grinder, then removed all the baffles and wadding & then welded it back shut. Sounded great afterwards especially for what was a standard system.
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. The original listing has ended so eBay is just linking you to "similar" content. Brillo please let us know if you've sold this now & we can lock the thread.
  10. You're not supposed to smile this is sad news.... GLWTS though. A very well kept, great looking Zed so sure it won't hang around for too long.
  11. Welcome aboard. Plenty of aftermarket parts available from the traders on here to help you put your own personal stamp on your Zed or if you're after OEM they can help there too. If you need any help with the refurbishment have a search on the forum but if you can't find the answer just ask.
  12. Welcome aboard. Guide here on how to add your pictures to the forum: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  13. Great video jimboy although as you say the music was, erhh shall we say "gash". Really like the Mustangs and can't wait to see what sort of price these are going for in a few years time. Pretty sure they're going to be a future performance bargain buy (bit too expensive still for me right now).
  14. Does sound really nice, ...even through my cra**y Toshiba laptop speakers.
  15. Olly please state a price you would like for these (with or without postage). You may add O.N.O but "eBay" style auctions are not allowed so "open to offers" doesn't comply with the rules I'm afraid.
  16. Haven't ridden horseback yet so looking forward to that now. Been the tank driver which was great especially with all the destructive scenery/buildings etc. Flying a plane currently which is pretty tough going although extremely satisfying when you hit your mark. Definitely a worthy purchase and as Jay mentions a game that lives up to the hype.
  17. Looks so much better in black BM. I'm not into bikes at all, heck I've still got my Raleigh Mantis MB from when I was like 14 or 15 years old and haven't ridden that in decades but one thing I'd do is get yourself some mud guards. Even if you're just riding it on the roads. My old boss used to ride a bike to work everyday on the roads, I suggested to him that he might want to get mudguards but he was "too cool" for that apparently. Week or two later he rides to work as normal and has lots of brown/black marks on his face plus loads up his back, ...yep dog sh*t all over him. Not so cool now I thought.
  18. Just finished playing two games of capture the flag (my first foray into 'p on BF1) and its utter bedlam...... fantastic fun but the WTF!! On my first game I got "killing machine" as i found an armoured car and just ran between checkpoints running enemy over while my mate was in the machine gun.... absolutely nuts but great fun I haven't even delved into the multiplayer yet. Just on the campaign mode which is epic.
  19. Cheers Andy.
  20. There were a lot of nonsense videos on Youtube though Zeus claiming it was such & such. Maybe it was just BS? Yes, ...yes it has, ...thanks for that. Cheers Andy.
  21. Welcome aboard. Great picture and yes, ...giggling & smiling is normal as is draining your bank account of all funds in order to modify your Zed. Enjoy.
  22. ..Or heads?! In the comic books (which I've never read) apparently it was Glen but as this is the TV series and they're not following the comics to the latter it could be anyone really, ...well apart from Rick. I doubt he'll ever get knocked off. Thanks for the Birthday wishes.
  23. Will do. Got my favourite series starting again tonight on Sky at 9 (The Walking Dead) so I'm looking forward to that.
  24. Thanks all. Just relaxing this evening so what could be better.
×
×
  • Create New...