-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Love that front bumper. Very nice.
-
No it doesn't JP as it only has say 325Bhp normally, ...plus an extra 75Bhp whenever the shot of nitrous is added.
-
What's your budget as that'll help.
-
Noted. Crafty buggers.
-
Great stuff Nic. Going to be an even better Zed second time around I can see it.
-
Hopefully this free "bump" will invite some of the 370Z owners to impart some wisdom as with myself being an ex-350Z owner that's where most of my knowledge is. I wouldn't necessarily say that the dearest HFC's are best although you do tend to get what you pay for with these things. I have always found Berk and Invidia exhaust products to be exceptionally well made & good value to boot so I don't think you'd go wrong with either from those two manufacturers. As for mapping on the Zeds you've two choices I believe being a 370Z owner. Either UpRev (the more common) or ECUtek. Some info in the link below from Horsham Developments a company I have used many times and would highly recommend if they're convenient for you to use. Link: http://h-dev.co.uk/3...?v=79cba1185463 There are other mappers available though around the country so there may be others closer to you but price wise that's about the norm give or take a pound or two.
-
Is it still running on standard suspension? Or does it have lowering springs possibly or coilovers? Just a thought. Personally I'd just go for 18" alloys like these if they're still for sale: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109961-oem-rays-cheap-my-wheels-225/ Imo the 45 profile of those tyres will be more than enough rubber between you and the road to make for a smooth ride. Good luck either way.
-
Unfortunately this is quite true I'd imagine a lot of the time. A lot of embezzlement going on or just not enough of the funds going towards the people/animals that actually need it.
-
Hard to envisage completely but looks like a good shape for starters. Whatever you come up with it will definitely be unique so that's always worth some kudos.
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
That's some great potential then, ...keep it as stock and then when you get bored it's fairly easy to get some crazy power then by the sounds of it. Not that 450Bhp isn't awesome already though. -
Was looking at some videos earlier on Youtube Stylz and thought of this thread, ...so I searched to see what videos I could find about making your own spoilers. This one below is pretty cool and there are others on YT if you search.
-
When you do get the X just be careful of the doors as this video demonstrates....
-
You mean 356mm don't you. Unsure if they'll fit or not tbh sorry. Maybe try asking Adrian@Torqen or Chris@Tarmac Sportz as I know Chris does sell this kit and Adrian may or at least has similar so they've probably answered that question before.
-
Sports Cats AKA HFC (High Flow Cats) are a great upgrade. Plenty here to choose from for example: https://www.torqen.uk/85-high-flow-cats?orderby=price&orderway=asc What you buy is up to you though. On my 350Z I bought Berks HFC's originally as the quality is great and the price fair. Oh and yes it "may" cause your EML to come on if it upsets the O2 sensors (easily sorted though with a remap). Hopefully some other 370Z owners will chime in with some recommendations or ideas for you. Fyi: It's "bought" not "brought". Sorry Blocko not trying to be a d**k or anything. No offence intended.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Hi all...... happy z owner
GMballistic replied to Killer66's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. -
I'm all for making something yourself but in this instance is it really worth the hassle? I mean with so many aftermarket options available for the Zed, universal spoilers as well as spoilers from other vehicle makes. To that end have you looked at spoilers on other cars that you like, ....what about modifying something from another vehicle to fit the Zed? Definitely wish you good luck whichever way you go.
-
Hi, New(ish) 350Z from Shropshire
GMballistic replied to Marcus300bhp's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard Mark. Hope you enjoy the Zed just as much as your other rides. -
You're welcome. Oh and hopefully when you do get one don't waste your time at scrap yards if you do need parts as there are a few excellent traders on here that can supply you pretty much any used spare part you could ever possibly need at great prices. Lots more traders on here who do new OEM parts and aftermarket upgrades too.
-
I had my parts done by Aqua Graphix another professional trader on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/227-aquagraphix/ Link: https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/ You just take the parts off the car you want dipped and send the parts to them once you've decided on your base colour & film pattern.
-
Great news that you got it sorted Cam ~ always good when members update these threads too. As you're sorted for what you wanted I'll lock this.
-
Just a word of caution RE: the rusty rear wheel arch. I have copied & pasted my reply from another thread on the same subject... Source: http://www.350z-uk.c...-advice-needed/ I'm just warning you m4nn13 as what looks like an easy, fairly cheap fix might not be so straight forward. I have heard of other members buying a new rear quarter to fix the problem which obviously is very expensive to sort. Good luck with your Zed hunt, plenty to choose from so just take your time.
-
That's great news Graham.
-
Stillen vs ARK GRIP/HKS style - are all CBE's too loud with HFC
GMballistic replied to nub's topic in Exhaust
Totally agree. Plus you have to remember nub that 350Bhp on one companies dyno maybe 325Bhp on another companies dyno, ....or my car with 300Bhp tested on a company dyno one day maybe 315Bhp on the same dyno the very next day (so many variables). Also as proven countless times on here just because one persons Zed made X amount of Bhp with certain mods doesn't mean that another Zed albeit of the same year/age/mileage etc will make the same Bhp figure with the exact same mods. For example my 2003 350Z with a Vortech supercharger set up made 436Bhp@fly but similar modded Zeds have made plus or minus of 20-30Bhp. Just take a look at the "Official list of UK FI Zeds" here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66265-official-list-of-uk-fi-zeds/page__st__140 Or the "Dyno Results Info Thread" here to see what I mean: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/ I totally get though why you're trying to research this as best you can for when/if you start modding a 370Z but certain things like the exhaust systems are governed a lot on here more by what it looks like, how much it costs and the sound it makes more than how much extra Bhp/torque it will give you as the difference in that respect on an N/a engine is so small it really won't make a lot of difference on the road/track. Hence why JP mentions it's only good for "pub figures". Better tyres, brakes, suspension components and some professional driver training will easily make you a faster driver than a few extra Bhp from one exhaust system over another. All imho. -
It's difficult to tell whether it's a genuine Milltek or not from that picture alone as just recently I was talking with another 350Z member who was having problems with his Milltek as the exhaust tips had started to rattle, ...his solution was to remove the inner part which worked and would leave his Milltek looking like the one you have pictured. Thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109907-milltek-exhaust-tip-baffles/