Try Torqen, Tarmac Sportz and maybe some of our other traders in here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
Torqen: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/
Tarmac Sportz: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/
Welcome aboard.
Jay I don't often go to McD's so no use me playing the Monopoly game.
I have Vine Street (orange M810), Regent Street (green M817), Oxford Street (green M818) and Marylebone Station (M823). If anyone would like them all just give me a PM.
Moved the thread to "Technical" for you Chris as you might get more help.
Not up on the 370Z sorry so I can't really help you sorry.
Just a thought though could the intermittent loss of power be down to the car going in "limp" mode?
Any EML's on the dashboard?
Welcome back.
I've moved the thread for now to the "Welcomes & introductions" sub section as I think it's more appropriate than being in the "Regional meets" area.
No offence intended but he's entitled to his opinion just like you.
Jay asked for peoples opinions and Luke just gave his as have you. Personally I have nothing against it either way but I do agree with some of Lukes points as imho Jay's Zed already looks really good so I'd be spending the cash on performance.
If I was you Rob I'd take it to a custom exhaust place, ...they'll either be able to fix what you've got or possible offer you a replacement piece at a fair price.
For example here: http://www.profusioncustoms.com/custom-stainless-steel-exhaust-in-lancashire/
I've used Longlife exhausts in the past myself.
I don't comment on these threads because largely imho it does no good, ...everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether they voted/vote to stay or leave the EU/UK.
Regardless of that it doesn't make that person a racist or anything else.
Please do not offend others by name calling or any other inflammatory remarks or this thread will be locked. Just keep it civil please everyone.