Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Looking at your rough location on google maps I'd say take it to Jez at Horsham Developments. Shouldn't be too far from you. They are based in Chievely. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php It's where I take my Zed for most things and I live in Wales so it's definitely worth the trip imo.
  2. Very, very nice. Those Rota's may be common and I may be biased as I have the same but in a different colour but I still think they look fantastic.
  3. It's very old and I've seen it before but it's still a very good watch.
  4. Just found one of Dave's legendary efforts.
  5. Yep Dave will touch anyone up, he is not fussy His skills are well renowned on here.
  6. Like that idea. Plus if you decide you don't like it you could always paint the brackets at a later date.
  7. ^^ Glad you said it was off to the paint shop, ...for a second I thought you where going to trim it with that black cloth on the table.
  8. ^^ Lol. Will look that up when I have a few minutes, ...sounds interesting. How off topic are we btw? pmsl.
  9. Thanks for that. It actually goes better than it looks though.
  10. Where I find all my ladies, ...on google. There are loads of them. Some good... And some erhh, shall we say, ...bad!
  11. Yeah from what I remember Snarf was like some retarded fat Cat. Just googled Uni to refresh my memory, ...I do actually remember her now. Still better cartoons then Pokemon or any of that other modern day cr*p.
  12. I agree. Literally just seen him a few hours ago selling Christmas trees by the side of the road, ...get's about a bit.
  13. ^^This. It is a rubbish design but once you get used to it you should be fine. If you have a good look where the dipstick goes there is actually a V-shape ramp to help guide you towards the dipstick entry hole. I find it easiest to have my torch handy and haven't had a problem checking my oil since I've employed this technique.
  14. Welcome aboard Chris.
  15. As Evilscorp mentions you get the UpRev done after you have had the supercharger fitted. I did have one done before but that was to make the most of the mods I had done at the time which was a waste of money as after I had the supercharger fitted I needed another UpRev to map it for that. Of course at the time when I had the first UpRev done I didn't think I would be able to get my Zed supercharged otherwise I would have just waited. Have you spotted our new traders "Torqen" run by Tara (I think) and Adrian (octet)? Some amazing deals to be had on turbo & supercharger kits for the Zed. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...rum/228-torqen/ Edit: Also not sad btw ~ used to day dream all the time of supercharging my Zed before it actually became a reality.
  16. Aren't they animated teenagers?! Reminds me of when I used to watch Thundercats and was slightly confused over why Cheetara made my winky feel funny. Although prefer her in human form obviously.
  17. Great looking 370 Josh and pleased it all came good for you in the end. First picture at the BMW dealership made me think this.
  18. Where the Sun doesn't shine is my guess.
  19. He came up with it I think and then Flex stole his idea. You snooze you lose I guess.
  20. So sarcastic thanks then. You could always get some "Le Tigre petard" whilst you're there, ...me & my brother used to have so much fun with those.
  21. I know this experience. I bought 10 packs of chocolate fingers for 'work related purposes' and came home to discover 4 boxes gone. IN ONE DAY. Feel your pain both.
  22. I flippin' love those things. Darn it Rock_Steady now I'm after cakes with none in the house.
  23. What this gentleman here said. Also, your from St Neots? I live like right next to there. We should race! (joke) You wouldn't like it, ....Rock_Steady only races for pinks.
  24. Been hectic busy this year, finally found some time for this, althogh it's the busiest period of the year for my other businesses Sorry we're a bit late for your build Adrian That's cool, ..I'll forgive you this time. Pretty pleased with the supercharger tbh but what an awesome turbo kit and that price is fantastic. Would have definitely gone for this if I wasn't now supercharged. Good luck.
×
×
  • Create New...