Perfectly safe to drive & won't wreck anything. Just check firstly that's the exhaust system is secure.
I had an old exhaust that was so corroded once that the entire pipe sheered off so wasn't really safe to drive with as the entire back box was just hanging on via one rubber support mount. That wasn't safe as the back box could have fallen off onto the road.
I don't think yours is that bad though otherwise the sound you had recorded would have been much louder & you would have easily been able to tell where it was blowing from.
One thing that may have caused this change in sound Randy is something I experienced several times on my old Civic Type R with it's stainless steel exhaust system when it was hot and rapidly cooled by going through water.
On my Civic it would noticeably change the exhaust note as well as make it rattle in places. I believe this is caused as stainless steel gets hotter quicker than mild steel (standard system material) and when rapidly cooled by going through large puddles the exhaust would slightly blow through some of the joints when it was rapidly cooled due to the water.
You'd know if this is the case as when you next go to drive the car after it has cooled & resettled it will sound fine again. If it doesn't then I would say the exhaust is blowing from somewhere.
I've always liked the look of this front lip....
Available from Tarmac Sportz for a reasonable £135 odd.
Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_2003-2005_GT_STYLE_POLYURETHANE_FRONT_LIP/2-PU-53503GT_.aspx
All personal taste though as Dan said.
Costs vary and it depends what model Zed you have. Also some traders will do you the parts at a cheaper rate if bought all together as a package deal so to speak.
I bought the vast majority of my parts from Chris at Tarmac Sportz who I'd highly recommend but there is also another trader that can supply FI parts which is Torqen who have just started business.
Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=3b3076ff-fab6-4ee6-97f5-aeec3513fc47
http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/
The two garages I'd recommend with regards to fitting the supercharger or other FI components are Horsham Developments who did mine and Abbey Motorsport who are also very competent & have experience with FI cars.
Link: http://h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=home
http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/141-horsham-developments/
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/101-abbey-motorsport/
Hope that gives you some incite.
My mothers not here to ask but pretty sure microwave is actually "microdon" in Welsh.
Although my spelling of it might not be correct that's how it's pronounced I'm sure.
First bit means; "Happy Christmas" and the second part either means "and a Happy New Year",
...or ioneabee's pi**ed already & fallen asleep on the keyboard.
It's Welsh so it could quite reasonably be either.
The options were:
a) move the garage door & frame forward 80mm
cut a few holes in a bit of plasterboard
:lol:
Merry Christmas everyone
Need's must, ...at least you got it to fit in the end.
Happy Christmas Darren.