-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Great stuff Shades. Hopefully he'll take you up on that.
-
At least both of us are trying to be helpful.
-
Try HAMLNJ as he had one for sale just before Christmas which I don't think he sold. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92843-stock-exhaust-system-y-pipe-onwards/ If it's gone or no good then here's a few more people you can try. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.c...ark-motorsport/ Shades Rs: http://www.350z-uk.c...-with-20-khans/ R35LEE: http://www.350z-uk.c...king-all-parts/ GD UK Jap parts: http://www.350z-uk.c...ontact-details/ If you hover your cursor arrow over their user names in the various links I've provided you then you will see the "send message" icon pop up. Usually best to send people a PM (private message) for the best response. If still no joy then you could start making your way through the list in this thread; http://www.350z-uk.c...-parts-on-ebay/ Good luck.
-
Russ' build thread. update 6/3/15 GT Spec Braces
GMballistic replied to 350 Russ's topic in Member Build Projects
Great job Russ. Really look like good quality those ZSpeed under trays. -
Have a look on www.myepack.co.uk Yeah thanks for that Andy. *sarcasm* Great site though seriously just don't want to spend money.
-
New Zed owner in Coventry
GMballistic replied to Psychopav's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. That Celica doesn't look too bad with the graphics removed & just in the blue. -
Ahh bummer. Maybe give these guys a try then although I'm pretty sure you'll have to ring them as don't see them on here. GD UK Jap parts: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72587-gduk-contact-details/ If still no joy then you could start making your way through the list in this thread; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76028-350z-breakers-used-parts-on-ebay/ Hope you find the part you're after. Good luck.
-
A few people you can try. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Shades Rs: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87886-53-nissan-350z-gt-breaking-spares-with-20-khans/ R35LEE: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63996-2004-350z-breaking-all-parts/ If you hover your cursor arrow over their user names in the various links I've provided you then you will see the "send message" icon pop up. Usually best to send people a PM (private message) for the best response.
-
Glad you didn't go back on the cigs then. I know we are of a similar age so I'm pretty sure it was the same for you when you where younger that you could smoke in pubs & clubs to your hearts content so sometimes that can make it much harder as the association between smoking & having a pint has always been there. Definitely my plan has always been to quit the vaping as well but one step at a time. Reducing my nicotine intake is a great step, not to mention stopping the cigs last year so tbf that's a pretty big life style change in itself. @Andy ~ Thought I'd post that chart just in case you hadn't seen one before. Glad you're into the more technical side of vaping too as it will definitely help keep you interested.
-
That's cool Andy as it is a great bit of kit. One thing try to use 2.5ohms coils at a minimum I'd say. There are some charts (like picture below) which can "guide" you some way to what a good voltage is to use but I find trial and error is what works best as every E-liquid seems to work differently due to differences in PG/VG levels etc. It's also worth noting I believe the Itaste works either on voltage selected or wattage selected. For example if you select 3.5 volts and then select 7.0 watts it will work on the wattage as that was the last thing selected. If you select wattage first and then the voltage then it will be working on the voltage. That's what I was told anyway and hope that makes sense. Currently mines set up at 3.6 Volts and 7.0 Watts with wattage being the last thing I selected so it should be working on the wattage setting.
-
Just did the same, just cause I can.
-
It used to be "10 likes" a day as a limit but then Ian started a thread asking for more and we got a new limit of "50 likes" a day. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82941-can-the-like-threshold-be-increased/ That's going some if you've ran out already.
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 TO ALL FELLOW ZEDDERS.
GMballistic replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Happy New Year Will. Hope you find yourself a great replacement soon for Black Betty. -
[SOLD]53 Nissan 350z GT Breaking Spares with 20" Khans
GMballistic replied to Shades Rs's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
^^ Same to you. -
Happy New Year.
-
Yeah I've tried to stay clear of upgrading my E-cig too much as then I'm not really going to be saving money which was part of my reason for giving up. I use a "Itaste MVP 2.0" with a "KangerTech Pro Tank II" with 2.5ohms coils. It's a pretty good setup I think as the ProTank II holds enough E-liquid for a good days vaping plus it is completely strippable for easy cleaning & maintenance. The Itaste MVP is also a variable voltage & wattage device so I can fully adjust that to get just the right amount of vape/taste for whichever E-liquid I'm using.
-
I found it a real problem when I first signed up on here. Joined Photobucket and not only is it great for posting pictures on here but it's also useful for just putting other pictures & videos on. Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Got my profile picture from google though so I cheated there. Happy New Year btw.
-
Yes it's best to sign up for Photobucket to post any decent size pictures. It's free though & tbh it's a no brainer. Welcome aboard btw & lovely Zed.
-
Pat on the back well deserved Andy. Despite what some people believe it's not easy for some people to quit smoking and I for one could have never got this far by going cold turkey or by using nicotine patches. I'm not far off from a year without cigarettes now which I'm very happy with. Definitely feel better for it & will hopefully be completely nicotine free by the end of this year. Nothing worse than an ex-smoker. The smell of cigarettes I find a bit rank now too. Well done on the 6 months mate.
-
Think you're the only one that did. Sure Andy (tatooandy67) posted his "Happy New Year" thread at like 7:30am yesterday. Beat you by a good few hours. Steve was accurate at 00:00 though to be fair. Oh definitely.
-
I started drinking way too early then. Happy New Year Dan.
-
Think you're the only one that did. Sure Andy (tatooandy67) posted his "Happy New Year" thread at like 7:30am yesterday. Beat you by a good few hours.
-
Seriously Happy New Year Steve.
-
Just come across this whilst searching for "massive dogs".... Most definitely fake but not far off tbf.