Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. See that could look pretty good if done properly. Just don't do anything like this....
  2. Great work on the sound deadening Adrian, ...and keep it up Darren. The good work that is.
  3. Ask Octet as he should be able to help give you an idea.
  4. Never seen it done on a Zed before and tbh not sure it would look good but still if you like the idea go for it Irn Bru.
  5. Great news you're finally getting it how you want and can start to really enjoy the Zed again. Lovely sound in the tunnel.
  6. I'm actually watching Top Gear now in the background but still had to google that name to see who you meant. Shows how much attention I'm actually paying to TG. ...but yes she is fit.
  7. Well done Keyser they look great.
  8. Great pictures Matt and glad to see both of you enjoying the Zeds.
  9. ^^ Cool.
  10. Very easy mod to do MrChow, ...most have already described how to do it above. My thread from when I did mine just to give you an idea: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85949-thanks-lyndzzz-carling-plenum-painted/
  11. No probs. If you where local to me I'd say come & hear my Invidia Gemini but I feel with the Berks De-Cats plus the supercharger I have it wouldn't necessarily be a good example of how it would sound on a more standard 350. Good luck with the Zed hunt.
  12. +1. You might even find that the 350 you buy already has a great exhaust fitted to it that you love. Otherwise if you do buy a 350 and still want to change the exhaust it's best to hear examples in person so get yourself to some meets.
  13. I had that one and have to say its rubbish in comparison to the Envy Haven't tried the "Envy" one so I wouldn't know, ...are ignorance is bliss. Using the Cherry one though the other day I can tell you it foams up extremely well, got off all the dirt film that was on my car and left it looking clean so I was happy enough with it. Soon as it's all gone though I'll try that Envy out to see how it compares thanks.
  14. I've almost finished a bottle of Cherry snow foam which I got from eBay that works well and is a reasonable £15 odd delivered for 5Ltrs. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-VALET-CHERRY-SNOW-FOAM-5L-VALETING-DETAILING-WOW-/121317063939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c3f0f7d03
  15. Welcome aboard. Sure some of the 370Z roadster owners will be along soon to help you more with your questions. The handbrake issue is the same on the 350Z though unfortunately, ...just leave the car in gear if you can for added piece of mind.
  16. Very nice Zed Roms and welcome aboard.
  17. Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at "Heng Long" tanks then this week when I've some more time. If I can find a British tank that they make rather than a German model then I'll be happier with that.
  18. Have to find the f***er's first. Fingers crossed this story ends up with a happy ending for the Op in the form of his money back & the fraudsters in the clink. Doubtful but here's hoping.
  19. Fair play to you. Very interesting.
  20. On my S/c Zed I have EBC turbo groove front discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads, Goodridge braided brake lines and Motul RBF600 brake fluid. EBC discs: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370 Ferodo DS2500 pads: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=25421 Motul RBF600 fluid: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_466&products_id=25423 This set up works well imo for fast road use and won't break the bank.
  21. You can sod off as well! Leave me a lone it's the fecking cameras - all of them - I'm gonna take some with the DSLR tomorrow just to prove it They are soooooo gonna come out blue
  22. ^^ Great stuff again JEMAN. Are there any models you don't own? Love the tank, ...I'm looking at kits now but can't find anything I like the look of and the ones I do like are silly money.
  23. ^^ Very nice Stevo. Love the colour.
  24. What do they know? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it always makes me laugh when people who have owned nothing sportier than a 1.8 Focus with a go faster stripe comment on what they like or want in a sports car.
×
×
  • Create New...