Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Like it and if it does come with 350bhp then that's pretty tasty although 400bhp plus would be more like it.
  2. Some nice pics and the garage looks much better tidied. No idea why your cameras playing silly buggers though. What a PITA.
  3. That's good news then, ...always nice not to lose out on a car sale.
  4. Maybe true in his case but after a similar incident with my mates Impreza at a garage I always check my mileage & take a picture on my phone.
  5. Look's great Chris, ....not a flipping clue what colour it is but it looks good.
  6. I can see how that might be a problem then finding somewhere for it to live. Oh and as for the garage thing, ...I know how you feel, we've a modern build garage & the Zed only just fits. No room to get out of the driving seat really but the Zed fits.
  7. Hate seeing this sort of thing as I know it happens and honestly dread leaving my car at some garages. Stick to the ones I know & trust nowadays or just wait with the car. Seen a few of these videos in the past, ...one particularly bad one I remember was some guy's VXR8 (I think) that was driven at over 140mph odd.
  8. Yep fanatics and imo religion in general are a great cause of so many problems, pain & suffering for so many people. Not a lot we can do about it though unfortunately. Enjoy the rugby.
  9. No doubt! I still like the Z32 body style (don't shoot me) the best out of all the Z's made. (Stock anyways). Yes, I have the Z33, 2008 350Z-VQ35HR,.. but I'll still admit to that. I had a Z32 back in the late 90's. Loved that car. Be sweet to have at least a Z32 and Z33 (or Z34) -- I'd probably make the Z32 a track car.. and the Z33 (or Z34) whichever I had my DD. Be super fun! Sounds good ~ Come on Lotto win. Would be so cool to have a variety of Zeds to choose from.
  10. No probs.
  11. Just watching Sky News now, ...nasty 40 car pile-up as well on there. All doom and gloom I'm afraid Gareth, not a Happy Valentines day.. The news always does make for a very depressing watch though unfortunately. The Copenhagen shooting sounds nasty - over 40 shots fired, several injured & two suspects still at large.
  12. Just watching Sky News now, ...nasty 40 car pile-up as well on there.
  13. Deal wasn't quite right and that, along with the prospective fuel consumption, has made me decide against, so I'll be in the Jag for a while longer ... Nooooooo....... Oh well if the deals not right then no point in rushing into something you'll regret.
  14. So far I'm fully aware that this car demands respect. I'm not one for the Asda car park scene of handbrake turns and booming music. Hope that most come to realise I'm pretty similar to the 'oldies' who love the car for what it is, and don't see the need to endanger other people's lives to show it off. The Zeds are cr*p at handbrake turns anyway. Donuts it's good at though.
  15. Yeeeeeeees I spotted it a long long time ago... Hello Dave.
  16. Yes I have the 2003 pre-facelift 350Z ~ from what I recall though the only difference between facelift & pre is the headlight bulbs themselves. All other bulbs should be the same. Have a look at your front indicator bulbs and they should be a giant wedge type bulb also known as a "T20" type.
  17. Welcome aboard Mikey. More & more "young gun" members joining now so always interested to see what you make of the 350. Enjoy it.
  18. ^^ Liked that one Will. At least somethings made me smile today.
  19. Cheers I did work out to be something like £800 but when its only a few quid a week you dont seem to care. Only problem with it is its a little too big to display anywhere in my house as I dont want it to get damaged. Still hopefully it will be worth something one day who knows! Definitely a future collectable. Also I noticed some time ago when I was looking on eBay that you can get display cases for them to stop the dust getting at them. Like below... http://www.ebay.co.u...sd=290837699772 You could always just make one for a lot cheaper though I'm sure. Maybe an old fish tank upside down with some sort of wooden plinth. Edit: @Ricky ~ I'm pretty sure you can buy the complete magazine/parts collection in one go once it's all been released although it's very expensive.
  20. I think it's even cooler now. Great stuff.
  21. Very nice Stu.
  22. ^^ Very cool looking, ...erhh?, ....blue vehicle? What is it?
  23. Milk floats are faster, go further & are cheaper though. Link: http://www.gumtree.com/p/vans/smith-cabac-milk-float-for-sale-going-well./1023934629
  24. These are the ones I have in my Zed headlights & rear indicators too. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERTEC-BU582-SILVER-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-T20-CAPLESS-WEDGE-TWIN-PACK-2-BULBS-/121378502875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c42b8f8db Work very well although are obviously slightly dimmer than just orange bulbs in the daytime. Still pass the MOT though and are bright enough to be seen safely at a distance.
×
×
  • Create New...