Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I use my heated seats all the time so don't get you guys that don't. It's funny though when you accidentally turn them on & don't realise, ...makes you think you've wet yourself at first as it starts to feel all warm down there.
  2. I just hope Darwin's driving a bl**dy big truck when he does it.
  3. I've got one from the other day I can add to this Will. Bl**dy cyclists again. Driving to pick up my Mrs the other day along a dual lane road that is a 30 mph zone. There is a cyclist in front of me and traffics heavy so I can't get around him. Now he's slowed me down to around 20mph but I'm being patient waiting for someone on the right hand side to give me enough room to go around him or for a gap in the traffic flow. It doesn't happen though at first so me and the 50 other cars behind me are all stuck behind this guy crawling along, but eventually I get my gap & am able to safely get passed the cyclist. I pull up though at some traffic lights some 100 metres down the road and I can see the cyclist riding up the inside of all the cars stopped at the red light. Then he comes next to me and continues to go, ...straight through the red light!! Then he does the same again at the next set of lights I can see 25 metres ahead. Why the flip do we have to put up with these tw*ts on the road?! I would have expressed my anger to this cyclist verbally but typically I had to wait for red lights and then he went on the pavement & through a park.
  4. ^^ Told him all that in his other thread Randy. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95023-thermostat/#entry1437785 Kudos though.
  5. You really should try a PM to zmanalex for these. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  6. GMballistic

    Papa & Son

    Bit dark as you say but nice pair of Zeds together, ...have to say I prefer the look of the 350 over the 370 although I'd love that Nismo.
  7. That is sad news but he had a good innings.
  8. sorry Arran, but have to disagree, the zed engine has been one of the most dissappoint sounding engines I've owned. Its not a bad sound, but its a long way from being the best. If I'm honest even with exhausts etc I'd put it as an average sound. Not dull, but doesn't set my heart a light. each to their own but it's the sound of the zed that made me want one. If I didn't hear one scream past me that one day I would be driving a dc5. Which sound cak Have a listen to this.... Link: Now try to say the 350 doesn't sound good (granted it has a good exhaust on it).
  9. Happy Birthday.
  10. Actually that does look pretty good with the base painted.
  11. ^^ This. It would be such a shame to cover over all that carbon fibre especially as it looks such a good quality made piece. More carbon and black is needed I think to help pull it off more as pjf said.
  12. The one from "The Chase" is brilliant.
  13. You can get heat shields from eBay like below or possibly even make some yourself. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminium-Alloy-HeatShield-Heat-Shield-Air-Filter-Protect-Protection-Car-Silver-/221307967756?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3386fb990c Just fyi.
  14. Welcome aboard.
  15. Some funny names coming out now. I always remember that guy from the Olympics... Classic.
  16. ^^ @both.
  17. What was the magazine called ? It's in the thread title, ..."Car" magazine. Link: http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/ Bit confusing I know.
  18. Always appreciate your input ioneapee. Edit: spelling error, ...I'll just leave it though I think.
  19. Just read an article regarding some, shall we say funny & unusual names. Childish I know but some parents really screwed some of their kids when they named them, ...or at least had a sense of humour.
  20. Always nice to get the Zed back better than it was when you left it at a garage, ...glad you're enjoying the Zed with it's UpRev.
  21. Haven't seen or heard from Vlad on here for awhile, ...maybe he was a spy!!
  22. Cool Adrian ~ I'll keep an eye out for when it goes live.
  23. Basically what the title says. I'm just wondering if you're planning on selling any upgrade clutch kits & lightweight flywheels for the 350Z owners who have supercharged or turbo charged their Zeds? (I was thinking DE for myself but sure some HR owners might be interested too) No idea what sort of kits in particular or makers ~ just something that could handle circa 400-500bhp, be driven daily without too much fuss (eg: in traffic) and hopefully improve acceleration with a lightweight flywheel. Also complete kit prices please if possible (E.g: clutch, L/w flywheel, clutch line (s/s braided), bearing, alignment tool). Any info appreciated as just researching for future reference.
×
×
  • Create New...